Monday, January 14, 2008

Jesus.

On Friday night, Mun Wah came into my room with her mp3 player.

"Jie, can put Jesus in for me ah?"

"Why do you want to put Him in? Don't keep Him inside can?"

"=.= I mean the song la"

(Duh.)

----


Yesterday I was down with bad cold. Was in my jacket the whole time.

Like how Li Anne aptly put it, "Blocked nose = torture".

During meals, I do not know if I should eat or breathe.

Last night, while chatting with Joy, suddenly something prompted my heart.

"Proclaim your healing"

Isaiah 53:5 "By His stripes, we are healed"


So I decided to proclaim my healing. By faith, I know I'm healed because of His complete work on the cross.

True enough. Today, I woke up feeling all well and there isn't any sign of cold anymore! All glory to Dr Jesus!

0 comments: