Friday, January 4, 2008

Having Psychology lab class right now.

The lecturer is a little too long winded and........ slow. Okay, no complain, he just wants us to understand better.

I believe the notes he gave are detailed enough that he doesnt need any further (not needed) elaborations. As a result, we have to end our class later than the scheduled time. Everytime. Ugh.


---


Anyway, there's something interesting that I want to share.

According to Freud (some psychologists), dreams exist to fulfill our unfulfilled desires.

For example, if we're hungry and then we go to bed, we will prolly dream bout food or something to satisfy our hunger, the unfulfilled desire.

Or another given example was one who lack of sex. So, in his dream, it would be .................. (no further answer is needed right? Feel in the blank yourself).

Clarification: Okay, I don't dream the latter. It was just an example given by the lecturer.

So, dreams are quite cool uh?

---

Will be away in Singapore from 4th - 8th January.

Quite Very excited bout it now.

Photobucket
=O Serve the Lord with her?

Updates when I'm back =)

4 comments:

angeline said...

Have fun in Singapore!! :D
so many good things happened lately. what a good beginning. :)
oh, i have lots of questions to ask you. haha. mainly bout medicine course la. so quick! be home. haha.

Anonymous said...

hey mun k... wad if i dreamt that i was kidnapped by a brontosaurus that was knitting in a cave le?? wads does that mean??? ehehehhe

yinkheay said...

How about my dream about the Devil chasing after me wanting to kill me? lol

aehknum said...

angeline -- I'm back!! Quick ask me! I'll tell you what I know and won't tell you what I don't know k? LOL.


sherene and heay -- hey! I'm NOT a dream interpreter lehhh! Psychology wise, dreams HAVE something to do with your unfulfilled desires or something that you have been thinkin about.