Thursday, January 17, 2008

Could it be a prophecy?

Haven't been chatting with people that I used to chat with.
Everyone seems busy, everyone seems so distanced.

Sigh.

---

This morning, I woke up with a dream.

I dreamt that Harvest Youth came out with a second service.
They're on Friday afternoons.

In that dream, I was praying with a few leaders on a Friday morning. Then, Mun Wah came up to me.



"Jie, get ready for youth service soon"

"Huh? Service? What service?"

"You don't know meh? Other than our usual Saturday youth services, now Friday afternoon also got services edi"



So many unfamiliar faces (which is very good). Actually I don't know anyone there.

Most are schooling kids. As in, secondary school kids?
A new worship team altogether. The drummer was a girl, an Indian girl, I think.

Sher Ri was the worship leader that day. The worship service was about to start. Then she asked me to help her with guitar.

Instead, I played the bass guitar instead of my usual semi-acoustic guitar. I don't know why. Dreams, maybe?

But it was a great time worshipping God.

Then Pastor Alan shared with us from his seat. He doesn't sit at his usual front seat, he sits somewhere in the middle with the rest of the crowd. He's like one of us. He shares the Word with his heart.

Everyone was very blessed. It was a big crowd. And everyone yearned more for Him.


Then I was awaken by a text message from Sher Ri.

Was it merely a dream? An unfulfilled desire? Or is it a prophecy?

Where the younger generations rise up and take their place.

Our usual Saturday evening's service got so filled up that there isn't any more spaces for the new ones. That will be a service for the young adults or college students like us.

The secondary school students are all so hungry for Him.

Because only Jesus, the living bread can satisfy us. Amen?

---

The sudden craving.

Badminton, anyone?

10 comments:

Rachel Phuah said...

I like your dream. It's so nice. :)

aehknum said...

Really?? Haha!

Good good. Hope its a prophecy!

jphuaa said...

God has already been to my future, yours too :)

jphuaa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aehknum said...

Yeap, so true.

Thanks dear! =)

Anonymous said...

badminton!
i want
u said jogging, didn't make it happen
u said ijok food trip, not happening
u lie to me :(

aehknum said...

Didn't lie to you la friend.

Haha! You all didn't reply me nie or ask me out.

I JUST CAME BACK from badminton AND jogging.

(Havent bathed pun, going now)

As for Ijok food trip, if you want it, you have to look for at least 10 ppl. I mean another 8 more if you exclude you and I. That one, one set one. You think you want to go means can go anytime one ah. Must book one leh.

I know the way there and all, doesnt mean I've to call people also. Haha! You call all your kawan then I'll join you and bring you there or something la. Jiorr..

I didn't lie. I'm innocent. Hahah! SMile k??

princess jolyn said...

hei girl..hoping that dream comes true =) with God nothing is impossible

aehknum said...

Its not just a dream, its a foreseen prophecy.

Like how Joy put it, He has already been to our future and thats it.

I'm excited =)

Anonymous said...

i think i prefer badminton than ijok now cos i can never call 10 ppl :(