Friday, January 25, 2008

Friendship is a gift from God

It is a blessing.


Yesterday was quite a tough day for most of my friends and myself too. I didn't quite like it.

Plus, the Singapore O-levels result was out yesterday and it definitely shook the entire of Singapore a little. Disappointment was there la, no doubt.

---

There's this friend of mine who doesn't know what to do after getting her results. I believe her heart was troubled and lots of questions were playing in her mind.

That's when her best friend went over to her place to talk to her and to encourage her. It was 11 plus at night that time.

Her best friend sat with her, started listing down the good schools for her and gave her hope.

This friend of mine was encouraged and felt way better after that.

Her best friend then took the cab home around 2 something in the morning and start completing her piled up work.


They are best friends for 8 years already and she was there for her all the time. Her actions and genuine friendship (no masking) touches my heart and it is definitely a gift from God.


(J, I'm blessed by your gestures)


----

A good friend would not leave you or forsake you during your darkest time. They will go an extra mile just do something for you so that you will be lifted up again.


Talking bout genuine friendship and a good friend, I've met one, 5 years back.

She's one terrific friend.

And it was this friend that changed my walk with God and I grew stronger since then. Way stronger.

Thanks, Angela!


P/s: Thanks, Jean for taking me out for lunch just now. It was a blessing =)

0 comments: