Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The start of something new.

Was feeling all down just now with something. I wanted to pour it out somewhere, to someone but finally didn't. Just couldn't. Everyone was so engrossed with their things. Anyway.

Whatever it is, I know when my God is for me, NO ONE can be against me. That's how powerful my God is. =)

---

New year, new beginning. Hello, 2008.

Yesterday's countdown in church was fun. Wishes and hugs from everyone. Big nice tight bear hug from babe and the rest. Somehow there was this joy in my heart and I feel all good because I know that exciting things are coming my way.

God has got such great plan for me this year. He has already put some anticipations in my heart.
Our God is special. He only knows how to move forward and not backwards.
We can only improve and do better.
We could only promote and not demote.

'Cannot la' and 'Impossible' were never in God's dictionary.

So many people text messaged me those New Year greetings even before the clock strikes 12. Received heaps of them during service and my happiest moment was when I saw an incoming call from someone down south.

Just hearing from her really makes my day. And yes, I was touched! Thanks, friend! =)

After that call, you can only see a coin-slit eye with wide grins all the way. I was all hyped up also.

The youth group picture on the stage is like a compulsory thing, annually, without fail.

(no pictures at the moment, they're in someone's camera)

Whay Ying, you just missed your hug la! =P

3 comments:

jphuaa said...

I'm sorry I wasn't free :(

aehknum said...

Sorry? Huh???

Oh, no worries la. I know you were busy. Anyway, that part of the entry was not dedicated to you okay!

You should focus more on this:

"Just hearing from her really makes my day. And yes, I was touched! Thanks, friend! =)"

Haha! Yeah, so thank you (again), my friend! =)

jphuaa said...

Because you said you wanted to spill but I replied too slow whattttt. Neh neh.

Heehee.