Friday, May 25, 2007


This week is yet another looooooong week with crazy stuff.

So many assignments and scientific reports due.
Stayed up till morning almost every night.
Even to the extent of encamping in
Jean Nee's place to complete work along with May Jean.
Eating McD at 3am in the midst of our work. Crazy? I find it quite chun.
Thanks, Jean Nee!
Stayed up and do work til 6am.
Napped til 7am
Drove home and napped a short while before I drove to uni again.
So, health sciences degree anyone??

As for day times, spent most of my time completing stuff with May Jean as my companion.
Hogging on two computers (one computer and my own lappy) in the computer lab.
Had my breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner in uni. Can you imagine that?
Try completing as much work as I could, at the same time tried studying.

Mission to study: failed.
Reason? Too much assignments and reports. Have to complete them first.

Readers,

Presenting to you, this is May Jean..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's looking parallely to the magazine, her specs' lens were put low. So, what's the use of the specs eh?

What? Looked old?? Haha!

This is her real look [excludes the "alarhh-give-me" look], with
Jean Nee's SHIRT on.. cough.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's really a blessing to me. Thank God for friends like them (that includes you, Jean Nee!)

Til then, signing OFF

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh!!u also alwiz hog 2 computers one ah??Last time, I used to get annoyed with ppl like u cuz i cannot find computer, and some ppl can use 2 computers pulak..tsk tsk..bad mun k.No more fried chicken for u. anyway why cannot one comp only?

aehknum said...

One computer, the other is my lappy. I disconnect the LAN cable (wireless too slow) from the comp lab's computer and connect it to my lappy coz my system is faster.. but I use the comp lab's computer to do excel stuff for lab reports' results part la. Coz those figures, very mafan to type with lappy.. haha!