Sunday, May 27, 2007

Birthday GIFTs

...I've received my BEST birthday gift...


I'm turning 21-years-old in a week time. Oh, less than a week, in 6 days. I'm gonna be an adult who can legally vote.

Last week, I've already gotten my advanced birthday gift from mom. A new mobile phone. Really thankful for it. THANKS, MOM!

Yesterday, cousin called up and said that she's getting me the memory card for my phone. She wanted to get it as a surprise but then she afraid that I'll get it also. So, she had to tell me. And guess what, my good friends in uni did the same. Which I didn't know. But then again, I'M SUPER THANKFUL. THANKS, JIE. THANKS, FRIENDS! Seriously, thanks for the thoughts! What more can I ask for, right?

Today, I received the B E S T advanced birthday gift ever! I teared upon receiving it. I screamt. Yes, I screamt when I received it and told people around me. And the gift comes in the form of news...

ONE OF MY GOOD FRIENDS WHO IS CURRENTLY STUDYING IN AUSTRALIA HAS ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST TO BE HER PERSONAL LORD AND SAVIOUR.
(She's "A")

I have been praying for "A" for quite sometime now. Shared since then, err.. since form 3 to be precise. I knew it, I knew seeds were planted then and it will grow someday.

Another good friend ("B") studying in another part of Australia has also given her life to Christ during the easter break last month. And when "B" told me that, I was sooooooooo happy. Next, she told me that my another good friend ("C") in Manipal Medical School also has given her life to Christ recently during her studies there. Imagine how gospel is shared in India?

God is great and He has His own perfect timing and His perfect plan.
H A L L E L U J A H ! !


Both B and C have been my classmates since primary one. And we were in the same class till form 2. A joins us in form 1 and we were in the same gang doing crazy things together. Things like travelling all the way to KL's Arkib Negara to get information for history project. Did I mention History? Scratch that.

I remember going to B's house every year during CNY and we had great fun. But eversince I knew Jesus, I had my stands and refused to gamble along (those CNY small gambling) and I was too naive for dirty jokes.. so I was rather left out from the group. Oh, did I mention before I was the one who taught all of them how to play cho-tai-tee when we were in standard 6 lafter UPSR? I was the master of this game. C calls me "sifu". Sinful sinful me. That was back then. I was even called names by some of them.. names like "the holy one", "Jesus' beloved" etc etc when I refused to join them. Had been praying for them. Somehow, I knew that they too will know Him.

Now, I'm too happy that I can't contain it. Seriously. I teared when I heard the news. As said, this is the BEST birthday gift from them who are studying so far away and can't celebrate it here with me. I feel blessed.

So, three of them gave the best gifts.


A. Friends since kindergarten and then in MGS secondary in Australia
B. Friends since MGS primary in Australia
C. Friends since MGS primary in India

Before I end, would love to quote this from B.
"see u in heaven lah. can talk there hahahah"

See me in heaven? Indeed.
Will be feasting all the way there, bye bye reports, bye bye assignments, bye bye exams.
So, see you guys there!

Note: Their names were not mentioned for privacy purposes.

Til then, signing OFF.

3 comments:

princess jolyn said...

praise the Lord!!i agree, it's the best bday present of all..hehe..and yeah, i'll see ya in heaven too..hehe..but in the mean time, will see ya in church..haha..God bless=)

The Talking Sheep said...

oh man thats so cool.... haha.. u muz be sooo happy now...

aehknum said...

princess jolyn & sheep:

yea, praise God! ALL GLORY TO HIM! HAIL JESUS!