Monday, May 7, 2007

Gummy Bears -- Blessings!


I got my gummy bears today! Whoohoo!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

THANKS, LING!!

It started this way.. one day in msn between ling and I:

I want gummy bears! Be my sponsor..

gummy bears? where u want me get for u ler

lol. anywhere you could. If there's a will, there's a way =P

oh.. I'll try

lol. seriously?

hehehe. dunno where to get it oso

LOL. no rush. Actually, I dy happy enough dy

hehehe. happy d then no need find d la?

yea.

oh.. ok

I was seriously happy already, since she had the "thought" to get for me. Never expect that today, suddenly she handed a packet of gummy bears to me during Bioactive lab. I was shocked, and at that moment I felt so blessed. Hoorayy!! I told Jean Nee bout this sponsored pack. She asked, "Happy lor?" and I nodded. Grins. Thanks again, if you happened to read this =)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've had 4 times of seafood in these 3 weeks. Gosh, cholesterol level sure increase gilerr.. It was Kenneth's birthday! But nevermind, since it was for Kenneth, the word "w-o-r-t-h" kicks in. He has been a blessing though he doesnt speak much.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BLESSED BIRTHDAY, BROTHER! =)

Till then, signing OFF.

0 comments: