Thursday, May 17, 2007

$14,678.04


Saw this "blog worth" thingy from SWIPE just now.

I just gave it a try. And my blog worth...

a sum of $14,678.04!!

Like how Hwei Ping puts it,



"Is it really based on more posts or craps? Lol cause loosin craps alot in her blog.. No offence girl.."

Ong, H.P. (2007)



I hope my blog's worth wasn't due to the craps I put in. People, DO let me know okay.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seriously having fever now. Thank God for Cool Fever. Gotta run back to work now.
Be blessed. Till then, signing OFF.

8 comments:

nilimpa said...

Cool Fever? Fever that's cool? LOL.

Woi.. looks like we're equally sick. Take care wei. Exam coming liao.

aehknum said...

Kawan!

Cool fever is that cooling gel pad stick on my forehead la.. too cool down my temperature, not that its "cool" to have fever. LOL.

Yea, gambate!! =)

princess jolyn said...

hahaha..my blog is only worth 2,822.70..haha..
you feeling alright now?

aehknum said...

jo, am better now. Guess cannot sleep tonite dy. Still working on them now.

Think positively, if ppl buy your blog, you'll be so rich since the conversion is $1 : RM3.80 now. haha!!

So your blog is approximately 4 x $2,822.70 (if in RM). Can at least pay your sch fee eh?? I shall tell Unc David. Haha!!

Anonymous said...

Wahh smack head. My blogspot dot com worth 17500 plus and xanga. Tsk tsk ! Worth nothing babi gila geram betul. guess it only works for blogspot dot come. Hahaha. yea guess sarriii will do =] Oh crap i crapped crapped crappedd whheee !! And btw you every go fried chicken wan kah ? tsk tsk !!

aehknum said...

Your xanga new ma. Your blogspot, more posts, more visitors etc.

Not everytime go fried chicken la.. once a month or once in 2 months.. depends which kaki ajak me laa.. =P

when you wanna go out with me?? after exam bilaa??? =P

Anonymous said...

keng after exam we go fried chicken okay ? i dont want kentucky fried chicken. the chicken damn kuchirat beh tahan . Hahah ! =]] Nolah it really dont work on xanga. =]]

aehknum said...

Fried Chicken after exam eh?? Promise ah!!!! =P Yay!