Friday, May 18, 2007

Hair trimmed


"Mun K, did you realise that you always BRAG about your hair?"
Jean Nee asked.

Hhmm.. I didn't mean to "brag", I was just excited for the slight hair growth. Yeah, slight.

Well, prolly too much of the excitement may seem to sound braggy. Oh, I guess I'm seriously not good at expressing.

Today, my sister (Mun Wah) wanted a haircut on the way home.
Mom made us all (three sisters) cut our hair. She said mine is too messy and since it didn't grow much in length, maybe a little bit of trimming will help. It's messy and frizzy. So, maybe its time for a little bit of hair-tidying after 1/2 year?

Had my hair trimmed. Look tidier, I supposed.

Jean Nee, Yik Wooi, May Jean and myself went for fried chicken just now. They came and picked me and when I entered the car, they mentioned something like.. "your.. hair..."

"Yea, had my hair trimmed" I continued the sentence abruptly

The look they gave, that look, I reckon I look weird with this hairstyle or prolly, it didnt support my "bragging" for the long hair. I dont know. Well, what is done, is done. Hhmm.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"How do I look?" Mun Sheung asked dad this evening.

Now, I wanna ask the same. So, readers, how do I look? LOL

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till then, signing OFF

9 comments:

The Talking Sheep said...

hermz, cant quite see the pix clearly le... but i'm also always having probs wit my hopeless hair... haha

aehknum said...

haha!! KK, edited dy. Put the pics in already. Clearer now??

Earlier I find that superimpose technique looks quite chun ma.. that's why. Haha! =P

My hair have not much a prob, only very slooooowww to grow =s

Anonymous said...

Beh tahan . Thank gawd u didnt trimmed like a wig. like how u tease me babiii =]] yeah now look damn soft weyy got the feng ness in your head right right ? Hahah i shall feng my hair one day =] Wait one fine day . =]]

aehknum said...

feng-ness?? wahlau.. say until I take ecstasy that kind. Haha!!

Amelia, Sab they all say more lady-like looking. haha!

They somemore call me "Willy Wonka"!! Your Xuewen la!! =( haha!!

Quite regret. But its neater now. Hope this helps in the growing and will grow faster. Hehe!! =)

Ruth said...

Hi Mun K! = ) You look great in your new haircut! I'm planning to cut my hair shorter too cause there are too many split ends. Before I forget, I tagged you. It's the '12 Layers' Tag. Please visit my blog to find out. ;-) God bless you, Ruth.

Friend of God said...

looks lyk mum was right hahax.

mayc said...

haha.. u look like how u looked like in mgs. look younger i suppose. =D

good luck with ur assignments ya!! and exam too.. fighting!

The Talking Sheep said...

hey hey.. nice.. been such a long time since i saw u face2face... wen was it ar?? last year wor.. if i'm not mistaken.. hehe

aehknum said...

Ruth:
Thanks! Tag? Haha. Can I not do it? geez.

Michael:
yea, she was, indeed.

Mayching:
Same ka?? haha. Yealor, no improvement. Geez. Whoa. Need a break wei. Haha! Thanks for dropping by. YOu too, all the best yea!!!

Sherene:
Sangat lama since I last saw you la.. err.. Planet Shakers' conference time eh? Haha! When la you comin to KL again?? After your spm?? Missing Bethany folks la.