Saturday, May 5, 2007

Random Post #2 -- Grandma's Cuteness

Scenario 1:
When you're very very very hungry, whenever you see pics of nice food or any sort of food, will your taste bud get stimulated and you'll find the usual so-so-kinda-food became more appealing to you??

Scenario 2:
When you're very very very full and could not stuff in anymore food into your stomach, even if I offer you seafood, or any sort of food of your normal interest, will you feel like eating them? No right? You'll feel so bloated and nothing tastes nice to you right?

I just got back from the advanced Mother's Day dinner with my maternal side grandparents, uncles and aunties. We had seafood, upon grandma's request. Haha!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
anyone at scenario 1 now? =P

Well yesterday, Mun Wah and I was over at grandma's place for a while before picking Mun Sheung up from school. She told us the funniest thing ever. You guys know that scenario 1 and scenario 2 (as above) works with everyone right? Grandma's cuter!

Everytime she happens to eat too full, feeling so bloated (like scenario 2) and having no appetite for any sort of food BEFORE she goes to the pasar malam near her place, SO HAPPEN and all the time! And whenever she's there, when she gaze at the vegetables, fishes and all sorts of marketing food, she felt that they dont taste good (coz she's too full and have no appetite), and hence, she ended up NOT GETTING ANY MARKETING DONE. LOL.

She's another cute friend, isn't she? Another person I adore =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
beloved grandma

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
me, being fascinated with my new toy found in grandma's place just now. cute? =P

Till then, signing OFF

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jenggg the foods damn tempting !! Yisshh. And you look like inspector gadget . Hahaa ! Okay relink me please thank you. I shifted you KNEW it !

aehknum said...

aloha leucine, my amino acid friend.
sick of studying you. LOL

I knew it!! I knew that the food is not gonna tempt anyone but you! LOL. Inspector gadget? LOL! I take it as a compliment! =)

And yea, already relink you. Hehe! Rajin rajin belajar yea! =P

GraCe said...

Mun k, how can you post the pictures..i was very hungry when i went to your blog. My air liur almost meleleh went i saw the previous post..i love seafood!!

aehknum said...

LOL.

Grace, how could I not?? My blog entries seemed to so food-related only huh?

Haha, best time to read the entries is after your meals, then you definitely will not drool.. I'm doing this so that your keyboard wil not be short-circuited thanks to your viscous saliva =)

And, one day we go seafood together okay?? I heard those in Kuching are cheap, is it true?? =P