Saturday, May 12, 2007

b r o k e

...Officially Certified B.R.O.K.E...



WHY? See the following pictures and you'll understand why.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Shee Wuen's cousin, Mayvern.
Note: She
(Shee Wuen) die die also want me to write bout her, so just a mention bout her name will do right?? =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

BLESSED BIRTHDAY, kawan!

"May" babies that I know of:
  • Kenneth
  • Mayvern
  • Jean Nee
  • Pastor Cheli
  • Vivian
  • May Jean
  • Aunt Carol
  • Mom
  • I Fen
  • Shee Wuen
People, tell me how I can I NOT be broke?? But, these people mean alot to me and I don't mind. Once a year ma.

**************************************************************************************************
Finally handed in my 4-week-biochem report.
I was almost killed.

...What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger...



I survived, yes I did!
And became stronger, I believe.

Have been doing that report for so many days and I stayed up till 6am this morning. Slept for around 2 hours, woke up and rushed for class. Have not slept since then and it's 2.40am now the following day -- I'm still fresh!

...So Much To Do Yet So Little Time...



Gosh! It's true. Let me list down what I supposed to hand in this week:
  • Bioactive Chemistry Assignment
  • Bioactive Chemistry Lab Report
  • Biochemistry Lab Report
  • Biochemistry Assignment
  • Food Microbiology Assignment
  • Food Microbiology Food Analysis Project Report
  • Food Microbiology Sauerkraut Lab Report
  • Genetics of Development Drosophila Report

People, now tell me can die or not? Haven't even include my revision time. Finals is in 3 weeks!
Like the chinese saying goes, "yiu sei de mo si kan" (canto)
Translation
Nak mati pun takde masa (Malay)
Wanna die also no time ahh.. (English)


I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me

(
Phillipians 4:13)


I believe I can make through all these, with Jesus by my side =)

Till then, signing OFF.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

wahh piang ehh. Is "AI SI PUN BOH SI KAN lahhh" LOL !

You punya cantonese campur hokkien i tengok pun gong gong. LOL ! Yes you can munkheeaa !

Anonymous said...

Die man Mun K. How come Biochem so much work wan? Next sem I'm taking biochem. Then I ma die? 4 lab report per week! Shyt! Unless, u donate your biochem reports to me. :p Kidding..

Anonymous said...

Mun Khea, gambatte!!
think about things u can do after exams! =D

aehknum said...

loosin:
hoy!! my canto "perfect" okayy!! It's not canto campur hokkien, that was pure canto sentence.. hhmmm.. haha!!
Anyway, thanks!! I believe I can finish them =)


eevon:
hey hey. dun la start sentence only "die man mun k" macam certified that im dying like that. not to say so much work.. but the long report is tedious. changed dy, no senior reports etc. yea sure, you can have my reports next sem as your reference. hope they'll help =)


mayc:
thanks!!!! I'm seeing myself enjoying in Kota Bahru dy... hahahha.. *imagining*

Anonymous said...

No no, didnt say u die..saying i die..cos now also i half dead ady..

Anonymous said...

MUN KHEA!!! you cham ady!! you forgot that SHER RI is also born in MAY!!! better faster add her in the list!!

Anonymous said...

u forgot "someone" else, who is also a May baby.... so sad.... =(