Tuesday, May 8, 2007

L O S T


It's week 10 of my semester in my uni now.
Bear in mind that there are only 13 weeks in one semester.
Meaning, my semester is coming to an end.. BUT....
And I realised one thing that for sure to happen every Tuesday.

************************
I'll be l o s t.

It's okay... if it's the start of a semester
It's okay... if I'm blur and forgetful once a while
But its NOT OKAY when this same mistake repeats EVERY WEEK

************************
Always ended up in the wrong lecture halls.
Morning classes, I'll walk my way up to the 5th floor (Lt 7) happily.. and found out that's not my class.
Engineering class. Paiseh. Good thing didn't open the door.
Usually I'll text message May Jean, and she'll reply me saying that its in Lt 3 (1st floor)
Afternoon class, I'm always the earliest.
Happily sitted down in the lecture hall till all the students and lecturer come in, and I'll be like, oops.
Wrong class again. Yes, AGAIN!
Quietly, I'll take my things and walk out of the lecture hall finding my way to the correct class.

Reasons:
Other friends either don't come for lectures or prolly different subject from me.
This explains the loneliness as well as sesat-ness.

In comp lab now.
Okay, May Jean bising already.
"Say wanna do work, why play with blog"
That's what she says.
So, off to my work I'll go.

Till then, signing OFF

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mun K ar, LT7 is on the 4th floor la..not 5th..5th is the hospitality floor ady..hahaha..oh!! I bought Gummy Bears for you!!

The Talking Sheep said...

haha... i oso get sesat easily wan..

aehknum said...

Eevon, haha, yes at 4th floor but I always naik use 5th floor one.. i go from the back door one. Haha! U know la, in case late. Grins.

GUMMY BEARS?? Really??!! Terima kasih banyak-banyak!!! =D

Sheep, hi5! Now at least I dun feel so embarrased on my own.. got ppl to teman me. haha!

Anonymous said...

lols.. haha.. hahaha.. =D
my lessons mostly oso at the same class. like in mgs.. unless got experiment, or watsoever oni diff.. so, i can lol for now.. hahaha

aehknum said...

mayc,
bad bad you!! =(
haha! but seriously, ONLY Tues la. but quite malu. ishh. hhmmm..

Anonymous said...

wahahahahahaha....hahahahaha.......hahah....so funny!! *trying to imagine mun k sesat-ing* hmm... *still imagining* wahahahahah........... so cute!!

aehknum said...

chris, trust me, its NOT funny or cute wei.. so MEMALU-FYING-KAN!!!! super-duper!! And everyone knows I sesat!

They'll be like.. "eh? this girl again? last week also rite?? why she dun learn from mistakes one ah??"
SO MALU!!!!

Anonymous said...

Imagine i am form 5 and i walk to form 3 class. wakakakka ! Trying to be young jennggg =]] Oh jeng it didnt know it was kenneth birthday. Pass the wish to him thank you. Hugs ! =]]