Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You're A Year Older, YAP WAN CHIN!!

DOB: 16th January 1986

Steamboat Delight Restaurant, KLANG, 16 January 2007 - It was reported that this incident happens really rarely, I mean only happened ONCE in this young girl's life.. A gentle and sweet girl by the name of Yap Wan Chin was declared by the sun and the moon, the stars and the sands and everything else on the earth that she's finally a complete adult, yes, adult!!
OMG, SHE HAS TURNED 21!

Before this, people just didn't know where to put us and to consider us as.. we're not an adult but also not a child. Our identity is confused, we just don't know what we are and so, since that was the only time in our lives when we have the word "TEEN" behind our AGERS... therefore we are simply called the "TEENagers".. what a word! We're as confused as Britney Spears when she sung the song, "I'm not a girl, not yet a woman". I now finally understand how she feels! If Britney was to read this blog, she'll surely feel relieved.. *think too much* So much of Britney, by the way, I'm not a fan of Britney. Not at all!

"Welcome to the adulthood!" exclaimed those borned before 16th January 1986
and us who aren't there yet, we're trailing from behind.. its just the matter of time. Soon, yes, SOON we'll all be there!

Wan Chin spent us porridge steamboat (see, good girl like her wanna spend us also must spend on healthy food) on her birthday. 2 tables and it was really a good time together, I'm serious. Laughters and loud voices (all very cho-lo la, talked so loud) surround the entire restaurant. Met many old friends that I hadn't met since FORM 5!! About 3 years?! The food and fellowship was great. Ate, talked, posed for pictures till around 10pm and then we adjourned and continued our stories at the ESSO mamak in Teluk Pulai. We bought Wan Chin a cake and the expected birthday protocols proceeded in the mamak. Some of us (includes myself) left the place earlier, slightly past 11pm as I need to work the following day, another reason would be "good girl" like me also has curfew (right, Sue-Li?) I could see Amelia nodding her head with a smile as she reads this, in agreement to what I've said (Mun: thank you thank you *bow bow*).

Here are some pictures taken:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
group picture at the restaurant =)


Wan Chin and her proceeded birthday protocols

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Happy Birthday, Wan Chin!!

By the way, Cheng Cheng has just had her hair done recently and its a brand new image.. it looks not bad on her I must say, Sue-li told me that she could see Cheng has lost lots of weight but I still haven't got myself 100% used to her new image yet, probably after yearrrrrrrrsssssss of straighthen hair. She rather gave Eevon and I a shock when we first saw her walking into the restaurant that nite. Probably I should change my image too.. forever the same old me. Don't blame me, blame the hair! It can't grow!! Don't believe?? Ask people around me! I haven't been cutting the length! Sighs.

Whoops! Back to the topic.. So, Eevon and I had the same thinking, we felt that she looks like an actress.. an actress that everyone loves because of her cuteness.. Cheng may not look like that actress to you, I don't know.. Have a look at the picture yourself, and you'll be the judge! =P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Credit: Picture source by Tan Ee Von

*after seeing the picture*

Ee Von: Twins!!
Sue-Li: so same man!!!!!!!!! I tot I saw wrongly!!!!
Mun: simply awesome..

What bout you? Let us know and your vote counts! =) Even if you don't know who she is (I doubt you don't know her, she's famous la), just let us know if they are alike or not, just to resuscitate this blog slightly. Thanks heaps!!
(Leave your comment into the "...said something. What bout you" column below instead of taggy for this)

Hope you've enjoyed! Till then, signing OFF

31 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAH!! Cheng has a potential man! Looks alike! *hand covers mouth*

Anonymous said...

ohmigosh!! looks so alike! next time when she come to church must kacau abit hee -sue may-

Anonymous said...

so sorry to say i'm the only one who says they don't alike...cheng is prettier....erm...cheng, you owe me an ice-cream for that k....well, honestly, i didn't quite like the actress...so X...not voting...hehehe..-Madeline-

Anonymous said...

i loveeee the actresss...muahahha...love cheng too tho'..lols.. BUT not alike -jean-

aehknum said...

So far, the result is neutral. 50% voted for "alike" and 50% for "not alike".

Well, after chatting with one that voted not alike, I realised those who voted for "not alike" is a result of BIASNESS!!

This is because that person doesnt like the actress so much, and thus, automatically finds Cheng to be prettier.. and vice versa for the one that likes the actress so much.

As for neutral ppl like us, not that we like the actress so much or dislike the actress so much, or some of us probably don't know the actress... thus, we'll agree that they DO look alike! =) peace out

So, what do you think?? Let us know YOUR opinion and your vote contributes alot. Thanks in advanced =)

Anne said...

Heyy i like that actress also la!lol.but but but...im not being bias k!! and my vote is......*drum rolls* 55% alike! rofl.honestly,i feel look alike abit la..got some similiarity,esp the hair.heee..cheng cheng change image d worrr WOoT~! lol

aehknum said...

Whoa~~ Li Anne = potential scientist. Very the specific. 55% alike. LOL. I like that! I love science! LOL =)

princess jolyn said...

yes!quite alike..but ya,cheng prettier though..
p/s:i dunno who that actress is=P seriously

Anonymous said...

yer suddenly only so many hca readers. u force them to vote wan ah munkhea! ahaha.hair same lah, but other than tht, they dont look alike. :P

Anonymous said...

hairstyle definitely look de same and prolly alil on the face structure...didnt see cheng for few months and she gets prettier d ay...

Anonymous said...

WoW ! looks exactly alike !!!I love to meet someone that look like me…i know that if i found mine, I’d probably kill him and take over his life…it has to be better than mine ......lolz !

Anonymous said...

Gosh.. that two pictures look like the same person to me in a glance. well of cos when u start staring closely.. u can tell the difference abit... Still how cool isit to look like a famous pretty hongkong star eh.. =)

Anonymous said...

I think they look alike because of the hair style. You know who'll definately be the best judge? Cheng cheng herself. Would really love to hear her comment on this :P

Anonymous said...

Sorry, ter-press enter before i typed my 'li'. So sue- actually means sue-li. Btw, good girls don't claim themselves as good girls :)

aehknum said...

yea, of coz for a glance and not when staring at it. NO one will look exactly the same la, oh Pei Fong dear!! LOL

Sue-li, please.. don't spoil my nama baik. LOL. Probably shouldnt ask you in the entry. Nama baik in english is good name? so, dun spoil my good name by not telling the truth. LOL.

The rest, well done!!

aehknum said...

and to Simon, you're right =P
I know you just like to tease but its okay.

Anonymous said...

i also think like anne....55% look alike...hehe

nylus said...

well...at the first glance they sure looked alike...but after looking at the pic for awhile....nope ;p haha...

Anonymous said...

WAHAHAH!! chan hai!!! alike! =P she has been saying bout this since she comes home la.. so maybe im just influence lol. sure la slightly diff but my first n every slight glance...

Anonymous said...

*influenced ahah

Anonymous said...

there is definitely some resemblance.. :)

Anonymous said...

Omg! Cheng2 really looks like the actress. Cheng, its a compliment from all of us who likes yr new, fresher look =)

chinabanana said...

wah mun k.Hot post la this topic ahahaha!hm..i shud have put more accurate..maybe like 55.4 % or stg..3 decimal places.rofl.ok i better dun lebih lebih pula-.- yay sher agree with me!High 5!hahaha! Oh yea btw.that actress ia a former miss hong kong runner up or stg i think.fuuyohh cheng cheng fweet!go join beauty pageant!! =p

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness!STEVEN was me!i duno how on earth my dad's name ended there -.-"

Anonymous said...

Slight resemblance I guess.

Anonymous said...

hey star in action now.. ahahah well thanks 2 ppl who votes 4 me.. hahah and mun khea so sad u use me to get so many ppl to read your blog ahahah jk.. well it's a new year so time to try sumthing new rite??.. after all i'm not young nymore.. ahah and my hair last time was all the while straight not straighthen thanks to the gen i got from my mum.. ^o^.. thanks 4 the votes again ppl.. see me after my hair turns out to look more natural.. that pic was a bit stil not that perfect curl.. hehehe till then chengcheng pending off..

Ern said...

At last got internet connection! Well, my vote is SAME! They look so much alike. Those who say dun look alike one... might need glasses! hahaha...

Anonymous said...

u never watch d chinese show....dat was pic only....not exactly alike....anne hor? and we are already wearin glasses =P haha

aehknum said...

ahahhaa..

chill~~ don't "argue" over this small survey la.. no presents for winners one la! =P

It's just the hairstyle and "appearance" for a glance.. as said, no one can be exactly alike la! =)

aehknum said...

and btw, we're not comparing the real person.. only between these pictures. Coz, now the actress super thin dy. Totally different person! Haha!

Anonymous said...

Is that myolie? OMG.NO.Not at all.