Wednesday, January 3, 2007

First post


After tossing around, this insomnia thingy just couldn't get out of me. The biological clock in me is still upset and I still haven't got it fixed yet. Finally, I decided to start a blog of my own (after much approaches by many people). I really dare not commit if I could update them always and in advanced, apology for the dull entries, because as you all know, I'm a dull person.. but I'll try yea!


Just finished watching another episode of Grey's Anatomy, mum made sure that I'm on my bed with lights off as I've gotta get up early for tomorrow's work. Tomorrow will be my first day of work as an INTERN in Sunway Medical Centre!! Unlike the interns in Grey's, they are all surgical interns, and all so yeng like that. Unlike us, stuck in the lab and probably pay some visits to the wards once a while? I don't know what I'm supposed to do actually. Anyway, am quite excited to receive the new challenge actually, wondering what is in stored for me and how I could bless the people there. To work with love? Yes! It will be a great place to show God's love there, shining His lights and be a living testimony there! Sighs, to think that I'm going to be there alone, driving up to Sunway alone, don't know any other interns from my uni, working with strangers? Yes! STRANGERS! But all I know is, God's presence is going with me tomorrow!!

Was text messaging with Amelia just now, disturbed her as she gotta wake up early tomorrow for school and this was her reply:

I know! don have to remind me k! ish. ahaha =p so jahat laugh at ppl. sniff. early to bed, early to rise, makes a person healthy and wise! haha. i just bathed actually. going to sleep in a while. goodnite, bad MK!

I didn't modified any, and this was her exact reply! Notice the last sentence? Did I read wrongly? The innocent and gentle Amelia that I know calls me BAD!! *grins cheekily*
Nice pulling her legs sometimes.

Before I sign off, here are some silly pics taken for fun with Mun Sheung (my youngest sis, she insisted it!); using the remote control of my digicam. How vain can she be??


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mun Sheung took this pic on her own!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mun Sheung with the remote control

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till then, signing OFF