Saturday, January 6, 2007

Tripple A: Amelia, Abu & Ali


On 31st of December 2006, I was with Fang Yi, Sharon Teoh and Jolene Teoh in Baskin Robbins. The queue was so loooooooooooooooong that I had some time to kill, so I decided to disturb Sharon Lee via sms. In one of the sms-es la.. she said something like this (not the exact sms here, coz I deleted dy)


Sharon Lee Xue Wen:
Btw, I won't be able to make it for this Sat and next Sat's youth meeting coz I'm going to China. So, gonna miss another 2 meetings!! Hopefully they know that I'm going to China.. in case they thought i back-slided ka...

So, people! They DID NOT backslide! LOL. They're going for a holiday in China for a week (6th Jan - 13th Jan 2007). *Sob sob* Don't get to see them!! So, in case you miss them, the following will do for the moment..?


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Amelia and I
(Amelia? sounds funny.. rite, Amy? ahhh... that's better)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sharon and I =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Actually didn't want to include myself in there.. thought of cutting their pic out separately, but to think bout it if i do, its so much like a "In Loving Memory of.. " punya picture hor? So.. I guess it wasn't a good idea after all.. =/


I was text messaging with Amelia just now.. and I was just pulling her legs la. By the way, those of you who hadn't read her blog, she asked for our favour to pray for her journey mercy so that she could come back here safely. Then she semangatly text-messaged me, here is how it goes:

Amy: ahaha! joker. u read my post d anot? saw your name in my post anot? haha.

Mun: Ahem! Duwan pray. Stay in China and get married there k! Haha! I'll fly ****** over for you! Haha! Oops, should it be *****? Paiseh! Both la! Then u wont be so bored!


(If any of you try to count how many asterisks are there to find out the names, don't waste your time and effort and your counting skills.. simply put number of asterisks, not the exact ones). So, after this message, I told her that I'm in the mood to tell stories.. my imagination went wild.. and so, should I blog a story? Okay.. here's the story..

Once upon a time (typical way of starting a story, but it works! =P), there live a girl named Amelia (I know its L-A-M-E-! but let me finish it k?). Amelia, being a good student in a "good" school (MGS boleh!!) *ahem* somehow decided to skip school for a week to go for a holiday in China. Unexpectedly, when she stepped in to a village the penghulu's son fell in love with Amelia at the first sight.. (everyone: aawwwww~~~~)

His name is Ah Keong. Ah Keong is the only heir in that family and thus, tho' he was already 16 years old, he is always pampered by his father. When he asked of a bread from the father, his father will not give him a stone and when he asked of a fish, his father will not give him a snake.. (oops, terpesong abit). Just to exaggerate, Ah Keong stammed his feet and told these to his dad,

Ah Keong: Daddy, I don't care~ I want that pretty lady over there to be my wife!! *pointing at Amelia* The wind told me just now that we're predestined to be together..

Dad: okay, son. I'll try my best

Ah Keong: *clap hands* thanks daddy! you're the best!! *give daddy a peck on the cheek*


The black crows from China heard the news.. so they flew back to Malaysia to tell Abu and Ali who happens to like Amelia too. Abu being an okay-swimmer, quite muscular (without the 6-packs) decided to swim to China to save Amelia.. As for Ali, he's the heir of some shipping company. He's RICH!! His chance of getting to China fast is a "sub sub water" thingy! However, Ali has got his stand! He doesn't want to be fully dependent on his father to ship him there, he wants to prove that he's not a tai siu yeh. So, he only borrowed a couple of hundred ringgit to buy logs. He wants to make a rakit on his own to reach China.

One swimming very hard (with oxygen tank and swimming trunks), another rakit-ing.. Abu started his swimming journey much earlier since Ali needs time to build his own rakit. However, they both reached almost the same time.. and about 5 km away from China.. a HUGE fish [just like Jonah's big fish] came by and gobbled them up, swallowed both Abu and Ali.

Abu and Ali never liked each other because they are both after the same girl. Whenever Amelia chats with one, the other will get jealous and vice versa. But in the stomach of the big fish, no one found out why but both Abu and Ali became best of friends!! They thought of ways together wanting to escape from the stomach. On the 3rd day, Abu and Ali tickled the fish with all their might and they were thrown out.. straight to the village where Amelia was! **Superman returns' song as background music**

Abu and Ali managed to rescue Amelia from that place and they left back for Malaysia. Abu and Ali enjoyed each other's companion and they both play football together, leaving Amelia to play with her barbie dolls. Occasionally, Abu accompanies Amelia to play Barbie (actually not accompany, he loves Barbie). And they lived happy-ever-after!

-the end-

I know its super L-A-M-E! What to do.. once a while lor. Its 4am already.. don't know what I'm typing also. Travel safely, the Lee(s)!! And don't get married there.. come back fast!!

Klar, till then, signing OFF!


2 comments:

princess jolyn said...

hahaha!!what a story..you must have really had a lot of time on your hands that day..lol

aehknum said...

I know its lame. LOL. A lot of time? Just FYI, if you read the posting time.. it was MIDNIGHT or rather morning!! Well, we were text messaging that nite (I couldnt/havent sleep, she was packing for her China trip) and as I typed, the story just went on and on (imagination went wild), so instead of putting that in sms, I asked her if I should blog a story of her and those "boys".. she doesnt mind... she wants to read my story!! (right Amy? If you're reading this..) so I decided to post lor.. =P