Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Neither Here Nor There.



It has been quite awhile since I last update. Last week was quite a hectic week. Because of the Medical Conference in UMMC on Saturday and my client's Health Awareness event on Sunday, I worked 7 days! But all is good.

Have been binging in alot too. Nestle's feeding us really well. Char kuey teow for breakfast, bah kut teh for lunch and SS15 Cendol for teabreak -- what would you expect of me? Yeah, call me fat. I really need to do something with this.

Anyway, I'll be turning 23 years old this coming June. I'm neither old nor young now. Sucks to be at this stage you know.

When I go for youth, people like Iri will be "omg mk, you're so old edi la!" and if I join my company for any events or joined-fieldwork they'll all treat me like a kid. Yes, a kid! Not even a young people!

I think if I go on like this, I'll start facing identity crisis. Haha. Blogging from office now which I shouldn't.

Anyway, I think I might be getting sales in a while. Pray for God's prayer. Will update again soon!

Update: Yeah I got the sale! Again neither here nor there now. Not to say alot more to meet my target but not to say very easy to meet also. Your favour is all I need now.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eh, lets meet up for a meal or something some time? Gather a few people or something. I miss u la.

And good luck with the sales!

aehknum said...

Gwen! Yeah lets meet up! Any idea when's Kendra coming back??

Seng Aun --- nahh I prefer studying to working! :(

Gwencws said...

No idea when she'll be back cos she didn't mention anything. Hmm...will ask and let u know. =)

aehknum said...

We can still meet without her first :P But must meet when she comes back too. I don't see her online la and she deleted her blog? :(