Sunday, March 1, 2009

God's Hand.



Done with training (with meals provided!). Going on fieldwork tomorrow onwards. I believe His hand's upon me, and His favour is an essence. I'm falling in love with You more and more, all over again.

---

Date: 27th March 2009 (Friday)

Venue: Ryan's residential


Being the most happening cell group, things go awesome from worship right till prayer. No doubt, God's presence was so evident again. When we asked for prayer request, I'm so proud to share that it was Alvina and Adeline's first time for cell group and but they were amongst the first to request for prayer.

Adeline's friend, 14 years old got scheduled for an operation the next morning to remove a huge brain tumour which is already pressing on her vision nerves. The tumour was suspected to be very near her spinal cord and with just a slight mistake/touch, she might be gone forever. Even the surgeon didn't have the confidence in removing it and that she might not make it. So everyone has to be prepared for the worst.

That night, we proclaimed divine healing power and that God will hold the surgeon's hand as he performs the surgery and that His wisdom will be upon the surgeon so that he knows what to do and all. We also prayed for peace to be with her family member.

The chances of survival might be very slim but impossibilities for man are possibilities for God.

The next day, Adeline got so excited and she told me that the surgery was a success and she's safe from the critical moment. I was so happy that I went around telling this good news to all my cell members. Though she's still in the ICU, I believe the peace of God would be with her.

This is not just another co-incidence but its another miracle. He never fail to amaze me. God is always so good la!





0 comments: