Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sepang & Klang



I was at Sepang last Thursday.

Photobucket

Like said, what's going to Sepang without paying a visit to the Sepang F1 circuit right? It's just like going to Pizza Hut and not eating pizza, where can? So I went there during my lunch break.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


This place's quite cool. I even get to stand on the Grand Stand to watch some of the racers practising.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

To put on the bragging cap for a while, (to be honest) sometimes I'm quite amazed by my timing for photography. I mean, you guys know how fast these F1 racers speed right? To capture them would take quite abit? Haha damn perasan! Anyway!

Next, I had to cover some of the clinics around Sepang town and also their outskirt. So I took the coastal road back to Klang. Damn far weyy! In the end, all in all I drove 252km just for this whole trip. That's like driving from KL to JB (or maybe Singapore?) already. Jialat!

There were many plantations all along my way and yes, these are my 'only' views all the way! I bet most of you take dragon fruit alot (btw, it contains a high amount of antioxidant. take more!)
and just in case you thought they grow on the tree just like apples or durian, you're wrong.
Basically, this is how they look like :)

Photobucket

Had a chance to just converse with the farmer for a while and learned some knowledge from them. Quite cool. I was told that its off-season now and they only get 300 dragon fruit out of 3000 trees planted (that means only 10% of the trees planted bear 1 fruit each). I was also told that at this time last year, NO dragon fruit succeed growing. So maybe dragon fruit may be a little more pricey now til June.

I also stopped by Bagan Lalang and enjoyed the breeze for a while before I head back home.

Photobucket
beach at Bagan Lalang

I'm pretty amazed by our country. As we all know, Australia's Goldcoast is one of the finest and most beautiful beach in the world. Here, Bagan Lalang's implementing something similar and a part of this beach is known as Sepang Goldcoast now. Ain't kidding here! Serious!

Photobucket

---

Today (Saturday) is a happy day for me. Had lunch with Dr E, Dr Lau & husband, Jing Tien and Minghui.

Photobucket
Isn't she exceptionally pretty especially in my personal photo with her? :P

They met up in my house first (Jing Tien and Dr E parked their car at my place) and its so awkward for me to introduce Dr E and Dr Lau as my lecturers to my dad.

I was like, "Dad, meet my friend, Jing Tien. And these are my lecturers" O.o

And all I saw was Dr E's awkwardness upon hearing that, giving her shy yet sweetest smile while saying her hello. Cute!


Photobucket
(I hope she doesn't see this or I'll get killed)

We went for bah kut teh and then Cendol together. I don't know what wrong/funny things I said in my car 'cause everyone (Dr E, Minghui & Jingtien) tends to laugh at every word I say/do. They literally laugh till they get cramps at their abdomen. I'm not a clown la!

And Dr E calls me a budak and she thinks that I'm so manja, childish and playful --- which is so obviously untrue right? I bet you all know that :) (i mean the untrue part).

And she called me her stalker also! :O

---

And tonight, I almost ran over a stupid goat who ran out to the road all in a sudden at a heavy traffic. Thank God I managed to give an emergency brake and the goat was just 5 cm in front of my car. It was that close! And the car behind my car couldn't stop in time and so he swerved to his left (we were on the right lane) but there was another car on the left too (heavy traffic). Thank God he managed to slip through in the middle, or else mom's vios will be rammed from behind because of that stupid goat! Pfft! I still thank God I didn't kill it la.

Looks like we have to educate them to look left and right before crossing the road!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dr E will kill u indeed if she sees those pics hahahah!

Eh btw, u go around alone or with a colleague? Its so cool u get to go so many places...i must follow u makan angin in the car one day haha!

aehknum said...

hahaa thats why she cannot know! aiya she's not very much a comp person and she wont find out one la, unless some of you tell her la. so, dont tell her!

i always go around myself. a lone ranger. if not, maybe you wouldnt see pics of me camwhoring alone. like so pathetic and sad. my colleague and i each have our own territory. eh one day if i go kuala selangor, you come with me la k! then maybe after my work we can go fishing abit and then go see fireflies! :)

Anonymous said...

your head la 5cm. it 1 or 2cm ler. i thought banged dy kay.. cos d goat tunduk d head, like gonna fall. i thought d fella wanna pengsan dy. now i think d goat wanna tengok jalan. hah!

aehknum said...

sheesh mun wah got that near meh? dont exaggerate ah! I think if you or mummy drive, the fella sure dead edi! hahahaha stupid goat!

yes whay ying we all know -.- thanks ah!