Saturday, March 7, 2009

Reunion.



It was 11.43am when I got up just now. It was a good night sleep nonetheless.

I had a dream. A dream about one of my close high school friends, Sharul whom I've entirely lost contact with.

I've left MGS for about 6 years now and the last time I met her was during my days in SPM. After high school, I couldn't get her anymore. She has changed her number, email addresss, deleted her friendster account, no facebook account, nothing. Not even msn.

If I can put it this way, she's just out of reach. None of my friends can get her.

In my dream yesterday, I found her. It was a very pleasant meet up. The hug and the time spent updating each other yesterday was very good. Though it may just be a dream, I'm already happy.

I hope all is well with her. I believe we'll all reunite soon.

p/s: Dr E makes my day! :)



0 comments: