Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Non Tokoh-like.



Last night Mun Sheung came into my room bugging me for my certs, she wants the cemerlang (excellent) ones for her project it seems. Form 1 -- sure the salasilah keluarga (Family Tree) project once again.

Today, she asked for my photos taken during all the awards and all. Hello, last time (my schooling time) don't have digital camera one la okay. I got my first digicam in my form 5 only, what more pictures taken during awards since young.

I was like, "All my pictures now are only pictures with you (Mun Sheung) la"

She thought for a while and said, "Actually pictures with me in will do too"

"Good then, go take la. We camwhored so much!"

"Camwhore? (She then gave me this -.- look before she continued) I was asked to do a project of Tokoh Tempatan and I chose you to be the tokoh la!

Nowonder camwhore-pictures are not accepted. Just in case the teacher will go,

"Well, which part does this person looks like a tokoh?" O.o




5 comments:

iVan Chong said...

LOL tokoh!! wooh mk rox~

giant_w/o_a_cause said...

blardy hell, they're still doing that after like a decade! i cantz believe it...

-__-

aehknum said...

Thanks! Aiyo Ivan, this blog misses you la! Where have you been?!

haha giant, if not mistaken yes. Still the same old project.

iVan Chong said...

have been super busy with dikir barat and now exams lor. will visit u more often :D

aehknum said...

hahah yeah come and visit me here like, literally come la! :P