Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fun @ Work: Kepong & Klang

Yesterday I was in Kepong. So the day before, I asked Ah Sian if she wants lunch with me. She said okay and so we dated to meet at 1 pm.


Photobucket

Yesterday, this woman, called me so many times just before the meet up. Okay, not so many times la, just 4 times to be precise.

"Hey mk, where are you now? Are you really coming? Don't bluff me la, I know its April's fool day. Really or not?"

Cis, she didn't believe me. And she wasn't the only one. Alvina also thought I was trying to prank her. Pfft.

Anyway Happy (belated) April's Fool Day! Hope you were nicely pranked :)


***

So she brought me to this lunch in this jungle place, along with her friend, Zenna (sp?).


Photobucket

Its quite cool place though. Mysterious and hidden feeling in there.

And yeah, our table 'legs' are made of the famous SINGER-brand tailoring machine. omgosh.

Photobucket

You know, like those that you need to step on back and forth to move the wheel? I saw the guy at the across table doing that at all times. Out of boredom while waiting for his food of course.

Guess what I ordered? No prizes for correct answers though heh!

Photobucket

Haha, yeah tomyam yet again. I feel so childish blogging this way la omg. Ish whatever.


Photobucket

Grandma just told me that Kepong has lots of good food. I don't know how true can that be but anyways, I'm happy with my food.

And ah, on the way from one clinic to another, I saw this huge banner by the roadside with the word 'AYAM DARA' written on it. Out of curiousity, I pulled my car aside and bought the ayam dara (virgin) which is the acronym for ayam Diperap Adunan Rempah Asli.

Photobucket


Tastes like barbequed chicken with satay flavour? Yeah something along that line la.


---

Today, one of the Pusat Perubatan that I visited in Klang happens to be a Pusat Perubatan for Erectile Dysfunction O.O

Instead of me detailing to the doctor about my Diabetic product, he ended up doing all the talkings and explained to me how he treats ED and how to get baby for a 'cannot-get-baby couples'. That includes taking his medicine (traditional style) for a period of time while he presses your pulse spot.

And oh, apparently for couples that kept on getting baby girls could be helped also. He can give consultation as to when and HOW to make love. Timing and positioning could be a factor apparently. omg

He told me how MOST guys have this ED problem (esp after 30 y/o) and why. He also has to tell me the sizes of the part and how he can help them to lengthen it etc. He had to say how tiny Asian guy's one are and how impossible are they to so-called 'satisfy' their wife etc but only he can help. He even to the extend of showing the length using a ruler -.-

And listen guys, he also mentioned something like masturbating too much at younger age could cause ED by the age of 30. And he had to gesture to me when he couldn't explain the word masturbate in cantonese -.-

Damn gross la. Beh tahan!

8 comments:

guchi guchi said...

interesting :)

Gwencws said...

OMG...AWKWARD!!! hahahahahahaha

aehknum said...

guchi, interesting? which part? food or ED? or both? Haha. More of awkwardness like what Gwen said la...

Yeala Gwen, damn awkward! Like in class, i'm fine with that but i don't need that much of details from him. The gross details that we don't quite need to know :)

kienz said...

wakakakaka

aehknum said...

Haha hope you guys (jo and aun) learnt something here eh? LOL. I don't know how true is that la but no harm right?

And I just realised that most of my readers or rather people who leaves comments are guys. Hahahaha.

Sian said...

walau... put all the ugly picture of me.. *sienz* wanna kill u dy... hehehe

yucks for the 2nd part of the blog

aehknum said...

Haha I'm surprise that you'd read my humble blog. Ugly meh? Hahaha but thats how you look worrrr.. Haha, means not ugly la

ED is a common thing for guys now.

Orcagal said...

Oh...interesting fact...hoho.