Friday, March 14, 2008

Wisdom.




"People closes to you hurts you the most!" (Chua, 2008).


I saw this on Ann Gee's pm and come to think bout it, quite true uh. But why?

"that's because you have a higher expectation of those that are close to you than those kelefeh"
-kaiyuuen-

"you love them, that's why you will feel hurt :) If people that you're not close to, you won't even bother bout it."
-jiawen-


Very true. Well, that sums it all. Not really, but quite a big portion of it la.

---

I have Haematology test coming up this Monday. I have to complete my entire Haematology textbook (that sums up to 325 pages, OMG!) to be really prepared for this test.

325 pages? I think I'll prolly put a decimal point in between la, I'll read 32.5 pages maybe? Battling against time.

Whoa, study also wanna bargain.

Anyway, now I'm thankful for paying attention in the lectures while jotting notes. It's really time saving as I don't feel the need of going through the entire book.

Photobucket

It's coming to an end of week 3 in school now. And I'm still surviving! So far so good. Now, prolly I've passed that 2 weeks of warm warm chicken dung probation period with flying colours and I'm upgraded to chicken dung's level! Just kidding.


Nothing is impossible because Mun Khea is serving a God of All Possibility! Nothing is too big for Him.

Just an encouragement, I shall leave you my favourite line: "If MK can do it, YOU CAN DO BETTER!"

9 comments:

Seraa said...

jia you jia you!
and i am cheering u on in chinese!
lol. your lessons sound disgustingly cool. hahaha! ;D

aehknum said...

Disgustingly cool uhh? What an adjective!

Anyway, thanks so much, Sera! Xie xie ni!!

Anonymous said...

quote mun k : "now I'm thankful for paying attention in the lectures while jotting notes"

hehehe u sound s tho u haven been payin attention at all but hav decided to recently...

Anonymous said...

quote mun k : "now I'm thankful for paying attention in the lectures while jotting notes"

hehehe u sound s tho u haven been payin attention at all but hav decided to recently...

aehknum said...

Sherene, its true! I HAVEN'T BEEN PAYING ATTENTION AT ALL before these (all the years) except for Anatomy last semester (one subject only) and I've decided to do so only recently. Only 3 weeks ago.. Haha!!

I have been self-studying all these while. I'm THAT lazy!

jphuaa said...

CTs ended more than a week ago. Haha. I have been busy doing nothing otherwise to come online! The cyberworld is boring me to death these days.

aehknum said...

Oh, ended already? Good to know that you're still alive! Cyberworld is boring you? But that's the only medium I can be connected to you! =(

Anonymous said...

hahaha same same.. i didn reli pay attention in class at all... except for bio, but that was lik 2-3 months b4 xm then i start payin attention... haha
plus i don do my hw either..., well most of them anyway... i photostate from my frens the nex day... either that o i jz make dunno.... hehe
terrible rite?????? hehehehhe

aehknum said...

Haha! Same case la! Welcome to the club! Anyway, its not a good habit to follow la. haha. Don't be like me okayy =)

How's your spm results btw? How did you fare?