Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Blessings.



When iniquities emerge in your life, don't give up. Press on, hang on there.

He will turn EVERY iniquities around to be blessings and blessings more abundantly. He really will, I've seen it happening to others and experienced it myself.

Congrats, Xuewen! I'm proud of you!

---

Thanks, Ah Sian for organising the reunion for The Gang.

It was really really really good just to meet up with y'all again. And I seriously miss conversing in my broken Mandarin with y'all. And the lame jokes? HAHAHA! It was really great to have y'all again!

I seriously still don't get it how we managed to finish up 2 claypots of bahkutteh, nestum he-kor, steamed la-la, salted fish kailan and hokkien mee. Gosh~ Not forgetting our ice-cream with ice kacang as appetizer. Extra 10 laps after tonight okay!

Mayjean, full attendance for next month's reunion okayy! Janji!


2 comments:

yinkheay said...

Mun K, you're tagged!

aehknum said...

Haha yinkheay, thanks.. tapi tak mau la. Tak mau buat tag.. hehe. Sorry eh =)