Sunday, March 9, 2008

Nerdy pickup lines.



A good one from Whay Ying:-

whay ying . chris crocker says (9:36 PM):
if you were an enzyme

whay ying . chris crocker says (9:36 PM):
i would be DNA helicase

whay ying . chris crocker says (9:37 PM):
so i could unzip your genes

whay ying . chris crocker says (9:37 PM):
HAHAHAHA

(hint: unzip your jeans)



Another one:

whay ying . chris crocker says (9:45 PM):
Nice blouse. But it would look even better accelerating at 9.8 m/s2 toward my bedroom floor.

(Hint: gravity)


Very good one right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u sure its from whayying? based on the first one i dont think its from her dy. hahah :P

aehknum said...

LOL. As in, she told me one la. Maybe she got it from somewhere else. I couldn't get the first one at first.. then she said I too bio-fied edi. LOL.

ALXT said...

Zomg I didn't get whatever that was. why 9.8 (okay don't bother explaining it to me)


Goooodness.

aehknum said...

Haha! I still wanna explain!

Put it this way. How fast do objects (eg. a pen) fall in earth's gravity? The "fall" is the acceleration, i.e 9.8 m/s^2.

In other words (for this pickup line), remove the blouse. Get it?

Anonymous said...

you'll learn it as 10 instead of 9.8 so u know it actually. haha.

aehknum said...

Yeahh ailema.. fy's right! =)