Saturday, March 15, 2008

Chocolate Survey!

I need 1/2 an hour to reach home from school at non-peak hours and prolly 45 mins at peak hours.

These days, I need 1 hour plus to reach home from school (or to go to school) whether its peak or non-peak hours.

The traffic is THAT bad.

Photobucket
lansi-ness

What's that hanging from my mouth? Correct guesses will get a packet of those =)

---

Will be joining a lawatan sambil belajar to a Chocolate Factory with the Sunday School Kids later. Whoohoo!!

Hopefully cameras are allowed in there.

---

By the way, this is an IMPORTANT survey that Sue-li and I have been conducting since first year of uni. (Sue-li refused to mengaku kalah eventhough she knows that chocolate should be eaten like this and not by freezing them first. Anyway...)

Here's the survey:

You know when you buy chocolates from 7-11 or Cold Storage or wherever, do you eat the chocolate straight away once you buy it --- that original texture..

or.. do you bring it home, freeze it in your refrigerator and eat them only when its hardened?

Share with us your preference!

PollPub.com VoteWhich chocolate texture do you prefer?
Of course the chocolate bars from the shelf (of 7-11, Cold Storage etc) la!
Frozen chocolates from the refrigerator. I like it hard. The harder the better.
Eww, chocolates? They are enemies!



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls















It's about life and death okayy.. Haha! Just kidding. Get more people to support us!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Am I eligible to vote? Lol..since you know my answer already.

aehknum said...

Of course! Actually I can't remember your answer but then, that was a verbal survey ma. Now must have proof la. Haha.. Get more people to vote.. especially those who really knows how to eat chocolate. LOL!

Sue-Li said...

NOT FROZEN LA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WRONG INFO ALREADY AFTER PPL DUWAN VOTE!

From:
Hard core supporter of COLD BUT NOT FROZEN CHOCOLATE =)

Anne said...

mun k, i guess ur the fan of chocs from the shelves? just so u know...i actually take chocs from my fridge that i wanna eat and leave it outside so that it'll melt abit (if i can wait that long lol) =P

aehknum said...

Haha! You said you like it frozen! Anyway, from the fridge (I didn't say freezer), memang hardened what. And thats the thing that you like right?

See the answer I typed for you, "I like it hard, the harder the better". Sounds so nice right? My answer is so boring. See... so biasness towards where now.

Btw, YOU'RE leading alot la =( Now I wonder if everyone really likes cold hardened chocolates or is it your hardcore fans kept pressing on the "vote" button =/

Haha! Not baddd... How's your trip?

aehknum said...

Li Anne, in that case I supposed you'll like chocolates from the shelf (just in case you're confused) because you have to leave your chocolate outside to let it melt abit -- this shows that you DON'T like the hardened structure.. and YOU DON'T LIKE IT COLD!

Muahahahahhaha

Go vote now!! =P

Anonymous said...

i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove chocs!!!!!!!!!!!!!
take me!! take me!!!

Anne said...

i voted d :P

aehknum said...

sherene, take you? where to? chocolate factory?? haha! Come to west Malaysia la!

aehknum said...

Li anne, oh really? So, you voted for the opposition?? I'm sure you did =/

yinkheay said...

err.. i always put them in fridge first.. then take out to thaw then only eat wor. which category am i? lol

aehknum said...

dear confused yinkheay, okay, I make the question simpler.

For the texture of the chocolate, when you eat right, do you prefer it at its normal texture (the natural one) or a hardened one? That's all and I guess you should know what sort of chocolate texture then. =)

Good luck in voting!

Anonymous said...

haha u pay for my air ticket la.. *wink wink*

hehehe

Anonymous said...

cold chocolate gives you a refreshing feeling...

Chocolates taken off the shelf, the texture's kinda soft and when eaten, gives you a jelak feeling...

Entitled to vote once or many times?? can i vote everytime when the urge to eat chocolate arises?? So maybe 5 times a day...

Have a nice day...

aehknum said...

sherene, the other time come down to KL also din come find me =(

You so rich, I'm sure you can afford =P

aehknum said...

Hi passerby, it's good to have you here =)

Cold chocolate gives a refreshing feeling uh? I don't feel that way lehh 'cause its so hard and sort of losing the chocolate's "virginity" only. Like not original already..haha!

Anyway, its just my opinion la. There are many outside who will put the chocolate into the fridge first and most of them do so just so that the chocolate will not melt.

If you really know how to appreciate the chocolate, you won't feel jelak. And chocolates are not meant to be eaten with a big bite or alot at one go.

Anyway, I do not have the right to say that your way is wrong or mine. Everyone has their own style. Hehe.
It's just great to hear from you =)

And, vote only once. Wanna see the end result, see how many people prefer cold chocolates. Not how many urges, hehe.

Thanks for voting!! =)

Anonymous said...

I think I am (so far) the only one who voted for the last option.

aehknum said...

Oh? The last option? I only can think of ONE person for that answer and prolly, its you? =P

AM I RIGHT??

Anonymous said...

MK, we losing la. :(

aehknum said...

We? You also like the authentic chocolate style? Haha! Then I know who likes the hard one edi -- Shi Yan!! Haha!

Anyway, looks like there are lots of people who likes hard chocolates.