Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Actions.



Before we can be a good biotechnologist for better crop yield, we must first learn how to be a farmer ourselves.

Photobucket

We must actually mix the soil with sands and organic matter (chicken dung in this case) ourselves according to their ratio.

Photobucket

With all these toiling (sweat + mud on our shoes and jeans), I now appreciate the farmers even more.

And with advancements in biotechnology, I'm determined to help those farmers to get better and more yield each time they sow their seeds (provided if I'm still in this line when I graduate).

Most probably not.

---

On a random note, I DISLIKE TALKATIVE GUYS. Especially guys who talks a lot and have no actions. In malay, omong kosong. Get what I mean?

I've encountered a few (and one of them is in the pictures above pointed with red arrows). See, no actions right? Got la, but not much. Herein, I believe more in girl power now.

Quoting babe in her debate, "Talk is noise when you don't have anything important to say"

I personally think that that's a good one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with babe. And...I miss YiWei!! Lol..so cute she cangkul the soil...hehe..

Anonymous said...

Hi nice blog u got here..
new era..new farmer wearing jeans and nice t-shirt.

aehknum said...

Eh Eevon, you know that guy I mentioned just now is something like the "monster" in your MUFY last time. The one that stalks on Michelle one? But then this guy doesnt stalk la.. he just omong kosong. Annoying kind.

Haha! I shall let yiwei read all these. =)

aehknum said...

Hi cgameso, thanks! Yeah new era. Cool farmers eh??

Nice blog you have there too.. so, I can just copy and paste those games code into my blog? Will I be charged? =P

Anonymous said...

ooh.. i just used that shovel just now, to mix cement, sand, stones and water. guess what it is?

aehknum said...

omg mayc, are you now like working at the construction site??!