Tuesday, March 4, 2008

No chicken dung, please!



It feels so good just be in Monash again. The atmosphere, the people, the smell -- ahh, the smell of Monash University!

Photobucket

I enjoy the feeling where people rushes out from one lecture hall to get into another lecture hall.

I enjoy the feeling when we bump into our friends while rushing to our classes; say our hello, exchange smiles and wave our goodbyes -- everything in a frame of one minute, or less.

Photobucket

It's not like I'm antisocial or dislike having longer conversations or whatsoever, I would love to, really and if I have the time.

Actually I'm someone who loves tight schedules (okay, not for assignments or that sort). I love it when someone adds events to my calender. At least I have something to look forward to, if you get what I mean. For example, the summer holiday I just had. It was, "wow!"

Phuket trip -- Youth camp -- hand-mime practices -- Christmas shopping + celebration -- Singapore + JB trip -- summer course -- CNY -- worked part time -- school commencement

Now tell me, who can beat that? It's all back-to-back but I'm enjoying every bit of it!


---

The school still looks the same. The lecturers also.

The only thing that is different is my group of friends! No more The Gang hanging out together in Monash. I'm only left with Yikwooi (whom I conveniently introduced her as "Yuan Ding" to nilimpa just now. Thousand apologies, dear!) and Yuan Ding.

Photobucket
Eevon, Yuan Ding and MK in front of Bilik Mayat.


Photobucket
Mindy and Ah Jie.


Photobucket
The Gang @ Maya Bay, Phuket.


Photobucket
The Gang @ Kata Karun Beach, Patong City, Phuket.


The Gang, I miss you all!

---

It's my 7th semester here already and school is just... well, school for me?


From the experience of the past semesters, I'm already immuned and no longer content the excitement of a freshman. You know, the warm warm chicken dung excitement? The so-called momentum for the resolutions that we made for school usually will not surpass two weeks.

Photobucket

And I'm actually paying full attention in class, making notes and actually feels fun studying. Some shot me, those SAM kids (Whay Ying and friends) la.. they said its just the kick. The warm warm chicken dung thingy again.

I seriously hope not. *cross fingers*

People, check on me after 2 weeks okay.

Okay, now I start to feel that it's not gonna working...

"Oi stupid thoughts, leave MK alone, can? Determination, MK! Aja aja fighting!!"


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehehe.. i totally get wat u mean abt enjoying studying.. usually comes and goes, but this time hopefully it stays too.. =D go mun k!

aehknum said...

Thanks Mayc, that means alot to me!! =)

Sue-Li said...

Eh eh...dun try to con us ah. Ben is already in aust, how come he's in uni malaysia too? Or...tht's not ben?

Anonymous said...

Sue-Li, you are looking at pictures from Mun K's "old folder". So that's why you see Ben there.

Mun K, don't worry. I will push you till Week 13. Push me too k?

aehknum said...

Sue-li, I didn't say its the latest picture also. Eevon said it all.. its from my old folder. Hehe! It was taken last year. Or shouldn't you ask why is Shi Yan STILL in Monash (she has graduated, lagi shouldnt be in Monash) or why is Wan Chin there? Wan Chin isn't even a Monash student first of all. LOL!!

You're so funny la..

aehknum said...

Eevon, you'll push me?? THANK GOD FOR YOU LA!! Yeah, come let's push each other. We'll pull through and enjoy the classes okay =)

Actually schooling is not too bad la. I made it sound so pathetic just because The Gang is not that. Like begging for sympathy. LOL.

(and if you check out the photos properly, EVERYONE in The Gang is there -- including Mindy, Ah Jie and YOU!! You're included!!)

Anonymous said...

Wee~~ I'm in The Gang!! Lol!! Yes yes, please push me also..hehe..may we will sail through this year with ease.

aehknum said...

*push* Nah, done pushing. Haha! Kidding, sure la friend! =)

Anonymous said...

i miss the SCHOOL!!! hate you munK, u make my "miss" feeling grow stronger when u describing what happen in uni. i miss it so much a.. hate growing fungus or workin~~