Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Random Post -- Mom's Cuteness


Just now, I walked out and chilled at the living room for a while in front of the junkbox (TV). I saw some familiar hongkong artists.

"Mom, is this a MV or a movie?"

"MV laa"

"oh okayy.."

(continued watching for a min or more, saw Andy Lau appearing)

"Mom, you sure its a MV ah? So long dy stil no music one? Not movie meh?"

"Movie la! I said dy what.."

"No, you said its a MV when I asked you just now"

"Yeala.. correct what.. MV = MoVie"

*Mun K went long piak and then went and report to Mun Wah*

My mom cute leh? If not for all these, I don't think so this life will be as colourful as it is. Thanks, Mom! =)

Proverbs 17:22 "A cheerful heart is good medicine"

Okay, back to my never-ending-workload.. Be blessed! =)

11 comments:

valerie said...

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

princess jolyn said...

hahaha..so cute lar ur mum..lol

nylus said...

lol!
y no link to my blog wan :(

aehknum said...

Valerie:
Yeapie!! She's either too creative or.. doesnt know what's "Music Video" LOL. But she's still cute! =P

Princess Jolyn:
You must tell my mom that when you see her la.. tell her that she's cute and make her kembang abit.. but dun tell her why.. coz she doesnt know I blogged bout this, if she knows.. Im gonna kena.. LOL. Guess she stil dont get it why Mun Wah and I ROFL when she said that. She think she was right =)

Sulyn:
Sorry sorry!! I baru saw your blog linking from Yoong Kang.. okay okay, link you now =P

Anonymous said...

erm....i also didn't know what MV stands for till i had to sort of assume it when i read your blog...hehehe...madeline

aehknum said...

Madeline, LOL. Gosh, you're also CUTE!!! =P

The Talking Sheep said...

haha... aren't mums all so cute... haha... i esp luv luv luv to laugh at mine!! so bad....

Anonymous said...

You're tagged by yellowbear!! Do it!!

aehknum said...

sheep:

haha! really bad la you. LOL. dun laugh at her so much la.. my mom still didnt know btw. =P

eevon:

wei, tak mau la.. janganlah tag I.. malas =P

mun k say "tak nak" to tag =P

Friend of God said...

that's a lotta beautiful pictures. Nw i miss m'sia mo hahax

aehknum said...

michael,
miss m'sia?? come back laaaaaa!!!! =)