Monday, April 16, 2007

Procrastination - good or evil?

...PROCRASTINATORS ARE EVERYWHERE, HERE I'M ONE MYSELF...

Procrastinator is my name and procrastinating is what I do =)
In layman term = last minute.
Am I surprised? Why should I? Gosh! It's not a good thing, and I shouldn't. So far, I don't see what good procrastinating do me, eh, wait, NO! I discovered something, usually my procrastinated assignments and work done scores higher than those that I've put lotsa effort in it. My exams also, the grades are better when I procrastinated. This is weird. Oh no, this is no good. But trust me, procrastinating will do you no good.

Last Saturday, supposed to "celebrate" someone's birthday, but because of last minute and not properly planned, the event was called off. And it brought regret to me as someone was not happy. And now, I'm procrastinating my assignment! Gosh. Have to cure this disease before it spreads further into my life, seeping into every angle of my work done. Someone, please help me!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Gotta resume my assignment now.

P/s: Kids at home, do not copy any of these actions (i.e. procrastination) without parents' supervision =)


Till then, signing
OFF.

0 comments: