Sunday, April 8, 2007

Question Analysis


Created this test I think almost a week back. The questions about me are really general and easy. Don't worry, this test doesnt judge your friendship, you guys are still GREAT FRIENDs of mine and I'm blessed. Seriously. Thanks for the time spent you sacrificed to do this test, really appreciate it.

Analysis? LOL. Following are the questions and the correct answers. The numbers in the bracket is the frequency of that answer being chosen. Most people are at majority side. =)

Question #1
Where am I studying now?
A) MGS Klang (1)
B) Taylor's College
C) Monash University (32)
D) University Malaya

Question #2
Which is the main musical instrument that I play?
A) Saxaphone
B) Guitar (33)
C) Piano
D) Drums

Question #3
What degree am I pursuing now?
A) Medical Science and Biotechnology (33)
B) Accounting and Finance
C) Law and Physchology
D) Pharmacy and Medicine

Question #4
What sport am I currently picking up?
A) Badminton (3)
B) Table Tennis (1)
C) Swimming
D) Tennis (29)

Question #5
The closest friend to my heart.. (so far)
A) Lim Ai Vy (9)
B) Irin Tan (15)
C) Amelia Lee (8)
D) Tan Fang Yi (1)

Question #6
What is my youth group's name?
A) Youth Alive (1)
B) Harvest Youth (29)
C) Harvest Generation (3)
D) Campus City

Question #7
Where do I spend most of my time doing?
A) In front of computer (32)
B) In front of TV
C) On my bed sleeping
D) Disturbing sister(s) (1)

Question #8
What's the name of my blog?
A) Life Through My Eyes
B) SWIPE
C) Be Blessed! (33)
D) I don't have a blog

Question #9
Why is my hair always short?
A) My hair can't grow much (27)
B) I always cut it (2)
C) My dog bites it
D) It's the best style (4)

Question #10
What's my favourite colour?
A) Orange (1)
B) Green (9)
C) Blue (22)
D) Purple (1)

Question #5 and #10 are common questions that people got wrong for.

Need to clarify this, for question #5, take no offence bout the names. If your name is there or isn't, I'm not trying to hint anything or judge. Everyone is precious to me. Just that, this particular person made a slightly deeper impact in my life years ago. The rest of you are really wonderful people in my life. Really. If I were to list all the names that have blessed me before, I'll probably have skip my sleep for a few nights as there are too many names. You guys, everyone of you left a footprint in my heart and cannot be removed even with chlorox or any sort of strong oxidizing agent that you can name =) Alright, not getting emo here. Hehe

As for question #10, just because my previous and current car is green, it doesn't mean that my favourite colour is green. It's purely co-incident! Green colour blog, how do you explain that? Yes, I can't find nice blue template for this blog, and thus, this template will be. The tagbox, I edited the colour just to suit the template. If you mingle long enough with me, you'll realise that I love blue. What more to those of you who have come into my room before. Everything is blue, from the wall to bed sheet, comforter, sofa bed, bags, DOOR colour, albums, any belongings, are all BLUE. I'm lovin' it!

So I guess now you all know me slightly more? And I would like to specially congrats those that got 100% for this test, wonderful! Thanks everyone and happy easter!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

HE IS RISEN! HE IS ALIVE!!

Till then, signing OFF


0 comments: