Wednesday, April 25, 2007

BIG discovery!

MSN:

Mun K:
Amyyy.. my hair long dy!! =) =) =)

Amelia:
your hair long d? haha. good good

Mun K:
yes!! Its growing!!!

Amelia:
I prefer you cut your hair la. you wanna leave long?
__________________________________________________________
Youth:

Mun K:
Heyy.. see!! My hair long dy!! *grinning*

Li Anne:
Got meh? Like no difference only..

Jolyn:
Haha, maybe got a bit la..

Mun K:
What a bit?? A lot la!!

Jolyn:
Err.. maybe the fringe abit longer dy..
__________________________________________________________
Uni (Bioactive Lab):

Mun K:
People, my hair finally grew slightly longer dy!

Yik Wooi:
Where got? Wait.. you cut your hair??

Ah Sian:
Yealor, you cut your hair??

Mun K:
Noooooo~~

May Jean:
Yes la, shorter dy

(I felt that they pakat)


Yik Wooi:
See, 3 people say its shorter dy, means it didnt grow laa..

*swt*
______________________________________________________________
During Lecture

Mun K:
Elaine, finally my hair grew!

Elaine:
Yeah, so long already. Your hair grew so much since I first met you!

(I met her 2 months back)

Mun K:
Is it?? Err.. I hadnt cut it for 1/2 a year already

Elaine:
Aiks.. then its slow.
__________________________________________________________________

Yes, haven't trimmed it for 1/2 a year already. And even the last time I trimmed it, warned the hair stylist to NOT cut the length since I susah-payah grew them =)
Despite all these scenarios @ different place @ different time by different people,

I could still proudly stand and believe, confidently announcing..

"MUN K'S HAIR GREW!!"
*bow*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
longer dy leh?? =)

Just trust in the Lord, and He answers ALL prayer in His own time.
At least, my hair grew. Its no more terbantut. =)

Note for Loo Sin: My hair IS growing.. your "wig" okay? Just kidding. Can't wait to see you "live"

Cheers. Till then, signing OFF.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes Mun K, I strongly agree with you! Your hair GREW! It's longer now. Heheh..*yeah* So happy for you. :)

aehknum said...

hoorayy!!!!! Haha!! It didnt terbantut, hah!! =) =)

Thanks, eevon!!

Friend of God said...

erm....ah....ah. haha jus wanted to let u know i was here.

aehknum said...

Hey Michael, its so nice of you to drop by. Lovin' it! =) How are you doing in London?? Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

i told u ur keratin denatured MK..use cool fever n bring ur temperature down..haha

aehknum said...

LOL, joker you!! (so long din hear this from me hor?)

I thought in the post, its well said that its GROWING! Long dy la now.. you realised or not?? Nevermind, I show you tomorrow in school.

Am so proud of my hair's performance. Haha! *clap clap*

Note: Cool fever expensive la, me no $$, only can use when I have fever =(

valerie said...

really longer leh.... =P

Jolina said...

hey, ur hair!! it's longer. i mean the fron part, back i cant really see.. haha.. mun k's hair longer!! lolz

princess jolyn said...

yup!longer dy..at least in the pic anywya..=P dunno why, see in the pic longer than in real life..lol

aehknum said...

valerie:
Haha!! Yea, told ya its longer!! It's grewing!! =P

jolina:
the back part is longer.. yeap, but it has curly ends.. thats why.. if I were to straighten my hair.. whooshhh.. sure long de! =)

princess jolyn:
aiks!! NO optical illusion kay!! I feel its so long dy, and I'm lovin' it! =)

Anonymous said...

My "wig" grow dyy. Hahaha. Your hair didnt grow at all lahh . Terbantut ker ? LOL !! =]] I will show you my new wig !! =]]

aehknum said...

Mana ada terbantut la!! Ishh!! It grew dy kay!! Wait till I see you, then we compare =P

Anonymous said...

hmm.. are u planning to keep your hair longer than that in the picture?
Nice, nice.