Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ideality? No way!

Is there such thing as an ideal world? Sadly, the answer is no.
Justify Full
I remember when I was much younger, I used to dream of ideality. You know, like I want my father to be a guy who holds me on his lap, loves me, smiles at all times, listens to me whenever I tell him tales from my classes, asks me to join him washing his cars, splashing water at one another and loves my mom. He must also be some cool happening guy who can mingle with my friends and my friend must find him friendly and not scared of him. And my dad should be someone who knows how to explain why and how i'm wrong and teach me the right from the wrong with facts and examples and not with physical violences.

Also, I want a mom who knows everything bout me, loves me for who I am, understands all my problem and try to advise good solutions instead of pointing fingers or scold me, someone who would share my ups and downs with, someone that I can confide with, someone who will stand up for me, be in my shoes and will not be shaken by other people's influence.

All along, I wanted an older brother who's proud of me, bring me out even with his gang of friends, chillout with me, listen to my problems, not a nerdy boring guy but one with his own unique cheekiness, spends time with me and pampers me. Oh, and he must be good in both academic and sports too!

To me, an ideal family would have everyone so united and take care of each other's back. An ideal family would have everyone sharing everything with everyone and support and encourage and love.

... actually, I don't know where I'm getting at right now. I believe this could just be a standard, a standard that no one can follow. If not, there won't be needs for Jesus to come. I believe I'll experience all these when I get back to heaven.


"Lord.. please forgive me for having such thoughts. I want to breathe right now, I really want to breathe. I thank You for what You've given me, and for now I just pray that You'd manifest Yourself even more in my life, in this family. Open up our blinds eyes and unlock our deaf ears, I pray, and that we'll be transformed into Your image more and more. I surrender my soul to You once again. In Jesus' Name, amen."

2 comments:

Agnes said...

EMOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

aehknum said...

lol. Haha yeahhh super emo. I thought I told you?