Sunday, August 2, 2009

Just collected my health report

Blood pressure: 105/65 (normal is 120/80)
Pulse: 70 (normal is around 80)
Fasting blood sugar: 4.2 mmol/L (normal is 3.9-5.8 mmol/L)
Total cholesterol: Low (<3.5 mmol/L) (normal <5.2 mmol/L)

Apparently my total cholesterol is immeasurable low. As in, just low. Period. No other digits. The possible digit should be somewhere between 0.01-3.5 mmol/L. Wow, not bad uh? There was once when my heart rate went up to 90+ for the whole night. I was rather paranoid and wonder what's happening to my system. As we all know, heart rate tells alot and when its high, something IS wrong somewhere. Anyway, mom did hers also and all at borderline. Haha! And now she's blaming everything on the durian. Oh well..

---

Now I agree that studying while working is not easy. Yeah, you heard me right. I'm actually repeating one the units (Medical Micro) now. I was quite shocked with the results too and went to see the lecturer right away the following day. She said I can review the exam script with her and guess what? I applied THREE freaking times but yet I'm still not allowed to view my scripts and now guess what? She's gone! I mean, she has already left Monash for good. I should have bugged her even more.

So for now, I'm trying to be a 100% good employee and do well in my workplace as well as being a 100% good student, trying to attend as much (or all) classes if possible and do really well in this unit. At least, this is my goal up to end of this year. It's really tiring these days, and my only motivation to look forward to is badminton. I really love this game. And oh, and also to maintain (or improve) my stamina through jogs? I really thank God for Amelia.





2 comments:

kienz said...

Ah man, you've been screwed over by that stupid Steh C... poor thing *pat pat*

I'm sure you'll do much better with Dr. Vaughan, good luck!

aehknum said...

Haha yeahhh. I'm enjoying everything now. Studies or sports etc. :)