Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Sports --- Heal or Kill?

"A mysterious death of a 22 y/o sports enthusiastic"

That's quite sudden and something's fishy somewhere. I mean, no one knows whats the cause of death, what had happened in between and how can police consider this case just as "sudden death"?

Though I do not know him personally (he's my friend's friend), the news of his death is quite mind-troubling. This also goes to show that no one is too young to die.

Or the malay phrase that we used to learn in primary school, "Malang tidak berbau..". Condolences to his family.

---

Talking bout him being a sports enthusiast, I just remember my conversation with Mun Wah earlier on. I was telling her that I enjoy every jogging sessions I have with Amelia and the satisfaction when we completed the rounds but if I wanna compare, I'll rather play badminton everyday and jog only once a week. That's how much badminton means to me (though I really love jogs too, okay la, not love but enjoy only haha). I mean, the satisfaction and enjoyment during badminton itself cannot be contained.. though I'm not very good in it.

And of course I bet you can guess what was Mun Wah's (genuine) reply la. "I'll rather go shopping everyday and..." (Psst.. talking bout that, omg, she's actually counting down to my pay's day. OMGGG!)

After a long, tiring and sometimes frustrating or down day, even the thought of hitting the shuttles would lift the spirit up a little :) You guys should try and you'd fall in love with it. Guarantee!

I'd say, sports heal.


3 comments:

kienz said...

Meh, I kinda miss badminton

aehknum said...

Awww.. when was your last game? The game I had with you?? Haha. I've improved a little from then. Heh. A little bit la..

kienz said...

>_< probably *guilty*