Monday, August 17, 2009

Stye Is Not For Perverts.



This is stye.

You know, whenever one gets a stye, they'd go, "owhh! Did you peep on a girl when she's bathing?" or somewhere along that line. What a myth weyy!

'Cause as far as I can recall, I don't peep on guys/girls when I was younger but I got that before! And I'm not that kind of normal kid who would just accept any facts without any proof. Like, how the stye grow just by looking (at naked people)? And what's the process in getting that stye thingy? And I totally forgotten bout this question ('cause I havent had that for so long!) and finally the answer came to me.

Its a Staph. aureus infection!

Ahah! That explains! That explains the infection caused by this bacteria, a common normal flora on our skin PLUS such infection would cause inflammation and hence the pus! Yes, the yellow thingy that comes out after a while! This answer finally satisfy my 'cravings' for my unanswered question since a kid.


2 comments:

babysue said...

"I don't peep on guys/girls when I was younger" <-- u sound as though u peep now when u're older :D

thanks for the info, i didnt know it was called stye. come to think of it, i dun even remember how i referred to it. probably called it 'yat lup yeh' ("1 biji benda" in canto)

aehknum said...

Haha ish, I don't peep any when i'm older now also okay. See the gross ones too much until immuned already (whole load of chapter in my textbooks every semester?)

Yat lup yeh? Haha... we call it 'ngan ji jam' (the-needle-at-the-eye?) heh! At least thats what my granny would call it as.. hahaha learn up your canto ehh!! (Lol, as if i have good canto like that)