Thursday, July 9, 2009

The World Without Strangers.



I was out from the clinic and as I was walking towards my car.. guess what I saw?

Photobucket

I'm not sure if this is how it looks like when they make love? We all learn that in Form 3 Science Chapter 3 but does it apply the same for insects? I mean, how?

Photobucket

Like that?

---

On my way back from work last evening, I decided to call a good friend that I haven't heard for quite some time now. It was a good catchup I must say. We chatted from LDP all the way back to Klang, through the jam. I was glad that someone was accompanying me all the way, after a long day's work.

We've known each other when we were 16. She was a very shy person and we got close after the camp only, after I came back from Kuching. The wonders of internet I would say. She's a real great friend that you can confide in, an awesome person to hear you out and yet secrets will be kept with her, a darling to everyone.

I was packing my room just the other day (its sparkling clean and tidy now) and I found the box of letters that she sent. Memories!

Photobucket

And as I read some of them, I find it super hilarious la. I mean, omgosh, we were so childish/funny/weird/cheesy/fill-in-whatever-adjective-you-want-here la!

Photobucket

But truly, it was then when our heart really speaks. There was no pretenses, there was no falsehood, there was no hyprocricity, it was all just genuine friendship that builds other up.

"A true friend is when you can sit next to that person, not talking but yet enjoy each other's presence"

6 1/2 years have passed, more years to come. I believe.



2 comments:

iVan Chong said...

ee MunKhea u're dirty! LOL>

aehknum said...

ehhh where got dirty all!! They didnt wanna leave la okay! They were on my car! :S