Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A Good Head-Start



Quite a number of you asked me bout my work. Thank you so much for the showed care (at least I know who's with me). Appreciate it alot!

This new phase has been taking me in quite well. Just started two days and haven't really done alot. Never would I expect that this position is not that hard after all (maybe not just yet) but I believe challenges would thrill our lives further, adding in some excitement whilst increasing the adrenaline flow right? Which is a good thing.

So far it's all cool. And I'm liking it :)

Photobucket

On the first day itself, I was to attend a meeting with the Operation Manager of my principle company (the word 'attend meeting' sounds so.......... right? Ahh nevermind). Then lunch with my new friendly colleague (Chris) and we dropped by 2 clinics just to say hello to the doctors and introduced ourselves. And we called it a day! So nice right?

The second day (today), I had to attend a meeting in Sunway (Apex, behind 3K). My boss actually text-ed me the night before if I wanna join her for breakfast before the meeting. I told her what I wanted to eat (pan mee @ 3k there) IF I could wake up earlier and make it there on time. She said no problem and guess what? Breakfast was on her! Blessings! (Note: Btw, she smokes! whoah)

We were done with the meeting quite early and I was asked to decide on where to lunch. Being undecided and with my ajak-ajak ayam attitude (yes, xuewen, yet again!), I unintentionally asked the manager from the Nestle team (who happened to stand next to me when boss made me decide) if she wants to join us for lunch and guess what? She took it seriously and came with us! Haha! So we ended up in Che Go, a korean restaurant in Pyramid.

Photobucket

The food's not bad I'd say and they have this lunch promotion thingy. Each set costs just RM16.90+ which includes a maincourse, 2 side dishes, fruits and ginseng/green tea. Not bad right?

Photobucket
Hot & Spicy Chicken Ramen


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Side dishes & fruits

The food was good. The fellowship was good.

Photobucket
Chris (colleague) and Sharon (boss)


And guess who paid the bill?

Photobucket

Yeah, the manager from the Nestle team who I ajak-ajak-ed ayam at! omgosh.




16 comments:

Cass said...

Hey u graduated already?
thats fast..it feels like it was just yesterday that you were ranting about uni stuff and all haha..
Anyway, congratulation.
I've a friend working with pharmalink too.
Maybe you can recommend me to your boss la..since I might be looking for a new job middle of this year haha

Anyway, have fun working :)

aehknum said...

hahahah yes cass! im old edi! hehe!

and yeah, no prob. i can recommend you la.. just let me know which position you're interested in la okay? CEO? hahahaha.

EcCentr|c (Emmerie W) said...

though i should ve said congrats first ;) tell me more bout it!

aehknum said...

Haha what you wanna know dear? :) I don't know where and how to start la.

babysue said...

Haha, sempat lagi tak photo while eating with boss. if it was me, either too stressed or have no mood. i wanted to take pics of the nice restaurant that day but was afraid to be labelled 'sua ku' by the big shots. maybe too small a fry? hehe

Cass said...

CEO?!! Okla..hahaha
And I'll make you vice CEO, and we can just chit-chat and makan all day long! :P

aehknum said...

hahah babysue funny la you. i'm nothing but an even smaller fry there la but they don't mind la. they think that i'm like some small kid (since am the youngest) there and they laugh or amused at whatever i say or do. haha. chillax la! :P

yay!! I will be appointed as a vice CEO by cass and can chitchat and makan all day long! ehh btw, i met your family twice already you know!! BUT I HAVENT MET YOU YET! you were not around/busy whenever i meet them :(

Cass said...

Hahaha yalar..I'm working half-day on Saturdays, so I miss out on a lot
:( thats why you better help me ok?
get me the CEO position in pharmalink, so I'll only work 5 days a week..and you can see more of me :)

aehknum said...

Ahhh 5 1/2 days? For real? Then you better faster come pharmalink la. Every position also 5 days a week only. Plus we get to play badminton on MOndays :)

Cass said...

So nice!!
And I like playing badminton!
You make a place available for me in Sept ok?
Hahaha
I'll be waiting y'know..we can makan and chit chat whole day lol

aehknum said...

Sept? Alrighty! I'll 'bribe' the HR for you :P

Cass said...

Haha Thanks..
I'll 'bribe' you back with makan la hahaha

jiin said...

i got missing from your blog for a bit and you have graduated?!?!?! have you no mercy on old souls like me?!! :(:(:( lol

aehknum said...

Haha why la you go MIA! Let's meet up for drinks soon! Suetleng suggested weekends. When when??

jiin said...

i stopped blog hopping for abit.. been lazy.. just when i start back.. wahh..
i'll be going to spore for a project this week.. will be there for 2 months (or more).. so you have to wait two months. HAHAHA

aehknum said...

TWO MONTHS?! omg!

Eh you still have connection there one right?? Blog and read blogs la! Be updated abit la auntie! :P