Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fatty Crab Sdn. Bhd.



Photobucket

Apparently, this Fatty Crab Sdn Bhd located at Taman Megah offers really humongous crabs cooked in their very own specialty spicy gravy.

Photobucket
crab in spicy gravy (usually gravy is dipped by the toast bread sold at 30 cents per piece)

Being someone whose professional job is to eat and sleep and was brought up in Klang for 20 years, I'd think that Klang offers similar good (or better) quality crabs at wayyyyyyyyy lower price (also can be translated as better offer/good customer value) than these crabs. Don't get me wrong, they're good. The crabs sold here are all solid fresh crabs but too bad, my sisters and I haven't quite gotten the hang of the new gravy taste. It's a tad bit too spicy for myself (cili-padi taste).

I'd rate it 7/10

Nevertheless, this

Photobucket
golden fried rice

and these

Photobucket
fried chicken wings (sold at RM 2 per piece)

are CANNOT-BE-MISSED items. I love them alot, like, really alot! They taste really awesomely good!

I'd rate them 9.5/10 ('cause there's no such thing as perfect except Jesus and so there's always this thing called room-for-improvement here and there)

And these too:

Photobucket
beef (darker colour) and chicken (lighter colour) satays

I'm not/never a big fan of satays but I'd say that I don't mind eating these. In fact, I'd prefer these over the satays grilled by the malays. Okay, no racist issue here but just the fact is that these satays are all lean meats and have almost no fats at all (again there's no such thing as perfect or 0% fats, so i'd dare to say maybe 1% of fats existed? haha!). I don't like fatty meat (not because I'm on diet though yeah, according to mom i'm too fat and i should diet) and the texture of it. Okay la, some of you might start to think that I don't know how to really appreciate nice food and I failed as a food reviewer la. haha too bad...




7 comments:

nilimpa said...

I've been there. I agree, the chicken wings are damned good.

kienz said...

Never been a great crab fan, but yeah, gotta love the fried rice and wings =D

I hungry, no dinner yet -_-

Anonymous said...

woi.u always make me mouth watering ! hmph!
haha,eh,means I also dunno how to appreciate food ?
I dun take fat meat,like so...not nice ! lol.

aehknum said...

haha nilimpa and kienz, you guys really know how to find good food and appreciate them eh! I really love them and maybe one day we should go together! Just for the fried rice and wings!

mingci, you should come join us too. get minghui to bring you. its really good! :) Tell dad and mom! oh btw i might come visit you soon :)

kienz said...

eh.. cannot.. the Fried rice and chicken wings must go with the sauce for that extra "hiyaaaaa!" or it'd not be exciting enough.

Nothing for me to find when my parents been dining there for more than 20 years =D hahah

aehknum said...

i cannot take the spiciness la. I tak boleh makan pedas one! :(

dining there for >20 years uh? damn blessed la you!

kienz said...

Yes I am *pats ma belly with pride*
too blessed >_<