Sunday, February 15, 2009

After 17 years..



... of non-stop education (from kindergarten to uni), I'll be starting a new phase of my life tomorrow. A brand new chapter.

Shea asked if I was nervous or excited. Neither.

I don't know what's ahead of me or how my future's gonna be but I believe my future's decided and He's the one holding my future! I believe I'll have to face alot of crosspaths as I walk but He'll be with me at all time. Whenever I fall, He'll pick me up; hold my hands and walk with me.

Just like the night before my first day of internship, I believe His very favour is with me :)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck in work....

Anonymous said...

How was it?

aehknum said...

thanks yiwei! and I guess I've answered you through my latest entry, gwen? Thanks alot la! All your encouragement means alot to me! thank you so much!!

EcCentr|c (Emmerie W) said...

so wht do u hav to do as a medical prep?. how were you hired?

aehknum said...

A medical rep represents their company to create awareness about their products and to sell their drugs (products) lor. Basically my company's doing the new concept style. Its not just merely a pharmaceutical company but its ALL the pharmaceutical companies linked together under one roof and hence, pharmalink.

How was I hired? Haha I don't know where to start la... maybe you can read this? http://munkhea.blogspot.com/2009/01/brand-new-direction.html

Found your job in Aussie edi? Finding ehh?