Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Dua Jam Lehh.



By God's grace and favour, after 2 weeks of application I've already attended 3 interviews and rejected 3 interviews. I really thank God for these opportunities.



Boehringer Ingelheim

Today, I was interviewed for 2 hours in this company! Yes, two hours! Other than my interview with Dr Emily, I don't think anyone else will schedule such a long interview (oh how I miss that interview session with her).

I was first interviewed by the person who I was arranged to be interviewed by (he looks like Kenny Sia! I was so tempted to take out my phone to snap his picture but its quite inappropriate right? So I didn't la) for around 45 minutes and when I'm done, he asked me to wait for a while and he left that meeting room.

Then, he came back and I was asked to meet a higher ranking manager in his office before I proceed to be interviewed again by that higher ranking guy. As scary as it may sound, I thank God that this guy's very friendly and he taught me alot as he shared. He took slightly more than an hour with me before letting me go. I reckon this is a very good experience and I learned alot over here. I really really thank God for this opportunity.

Like said, I'm not waiting to be employed right now; I'm still studying. I just want the experience and of course all the better if they can wait till around March and I'll call it a blessing if they don't mind taking me in.

0 comments: