Monday, December 8, 2008

To the girl in the middle,




Photobucket

So much of packing and tidying room at 3am and washing my car at 12 noon all for you, I'm sure by now you can feel the love from the girl on your left and on your right. Although the time spent was just a short one, I think the amount of laughter I had sums up my whole month's laughter --- yes, that much.

Oh yeah, thanks so much too for those unwanted touches (eeww), you geek! Haha!

Be strong and you know we love you. Looking forward in meeting you once again. Hugs.

From the girl on your right, no, I mean left. Oh no, i don't know. I'm confused.

p/s: Will be away for youth camp from tomorrow on (8th - 11th Dec). Might blog bout it when I'm back. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Means you're missing the first day of summer class on the 10th???! How cannnnnn...