Thursday, December 4, 2008

Based On Observation..



I just came back from badminton.

Looking at my wet attire, I came to conclude that our dorsal (back) sweats more than our ventral body. I mean, comparing the whole length from shoulder to the sole of my leg between my dorsal and my ventral.

I supposed this happens to everyone as well eh? Have anyone wondered why? Maybe that explains the lesser fats portion on our dorsal body because they're all used up!

And the ventral part of body sweat lesser, no wonder la the presence of tummies and what not.

p/s: good news to those who doesn't wanna have big bumps at the dorsal side, they sweat more profusely! =)


Edit: Not sweat, but perspire. I got reminded when correcting Jo in mamak just now. Only animals sweat, and I'm not an animal =)

5 comments:

kienz said...

We're all animals aren't we? Animalia

I guess its to do with sweat gland distribution

aehknum said...

Sweat gland distribution? I think so too. Just like the amount of stomatas above and beneath the leaves. Haha.

Anonymous said...

I WANT BADMINTON LA!

Anonymous said...

HUH?! wats the diff between perspire and sweat???

aehknum said...

shuey -- haha! you always say but no action. You plan la since you so free now. Maybe in Jan?

Gwen -- haha, its just the English term. Human perspires; animal sweats. Human don't sweat, they only perspire =)