Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Worth more

Take a look at this picture:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
ala carte drinks
(RM 1.50) on the left and drinks come in a set (RM 1) on the right

My uni friends and I had our dinner in one of the western food restaurants outside our campus. The food, for example Nasi Lemak costs RM 4.90 (ala carte) or the set, RM 5.90 (comes with a cup of softdrink for just another ringgit extra).

I didn't take the set, I ordered the drinks separately and each cup costs RM 1.50.

Take a look at the size differences for the 50-cent-worth.

However, people just jump in to the "attraction" when it offers in a set, only for another ringgit extra.

That's the consumer's behaviour. That's a marketing skill. That's the world today. That's us.



Nothing comes for free..


How many of you are familiar with this saying? I totally agree with this saying. But this only limits to the world.

It's all together a d i f f e r e n t thing when you come to the ever loving FATHER in heaven. You could ask for anything and everything (provided that it's according to His will) and its all FREE. Why? Because Jesus has paid for everything on the cross for us.

So, start believing it and ask for it.
By faith, thank Him that you have already received it.

Thank Him for the healing because you know you're healed just by confessing and believing..

Thank Him for the breakthrough that you know you'll receive it when you believe..

Thank Him for the good results that you're going to receive..

Just thank Him..

Well, my exam hasn't over yet but I thank Him for the wisdom, the understanding and the peace that He has given me as I study.

Oh, did I mention before I like the way Amelia reply my texts? It's always encouraging.

She reminded me this,

"If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer" Matthew 21:22

I believe and therefore, I conquered the exams. Grins.

So folks, take home this message and start believing whatever you asked in prayer. Because when you believe, you will receive it no matter how big or small the prayer could be. As long as you believe, it will be granted for you. Amen.

Be blessed, be encouraged and feel loved.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till then, signing OFF.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same slipper as mine!!! But your's still look new. Mine like koyak-rabak ady. :(

aehknum said...

geez. its May Jean's..

I stayed over at her house last nite. Can say din sleep also.. couldn't. always cannot sleep when sleeping with her, she can sleep soundly and I alone watch her sleep in the dark. so envy she can sleep! =/

how's your papers so far?

monsterGrrr! said...

mun-kkk! glad u mum is ok! my exam just over.. all the best to u! hehe i was about 2 say the monkey on the slippers look so cuttee like the owner.. but since it's not urs.. *coughcough* then nvm la.. XD