Saturday, June 16, 2007

Finally.


Exam has ended. Finally. Yes, finally my agony has ended.

Rivers of milk and honey shall follow.

Haven't been sleeping properly every nite. 2-3 hours? Some nights only 1/2 hour or none.

Hox. Ubx. Dpp. Hh. En. Bic. Dal. Dll. Lin-4. Lin-14. Bmp-2. Bmp-4.

Gosh, scratch those. They are some examples of gene's name that I've to memorise along with their functions and mechanisms. I had all these genes and mechanisms moving about in my cerebrum throughout the 30 mins "nap" and I could say, my mind did not stop moving. It was horrid!

As you may anticipate, I screwed the last paper. I had a nervous breakdown. First time after so many times of exam. I practically forgotten EVERYTHING I read for the past 2 weeks and I almost cried. Was dissapointed with myself. Very dissapointed.

Anyway, what is done, is done. Couldn't do anything now. Moving on..

======================================================================================

My uni friends and I went to P.Ketam for a "gateaway" after our exam that morning. We boarded the ferry at Port Klang. It's nothing worth going there except for the companion of my friends and a little lesson I learnt there.


The simplicity of life.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Life isn't about everything you own.

Money couldn't buy you happiness, genuine friendship, love.
You may live in the biggest house of the city, driving the best and most expensive car, owning alot of estates and properties but deep down, you're lonely and prolly never felt an inch of love before.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Take a look at the background of this picture. The narrow road that connects everything. This is their main road! They only cycle around. And half of the time we were honked for blocking the road.

Talking bout genuine friendship, there is one that I appreciate and really thankful of. This friendship birthed on Dec 2002 and she's still one great friend that God has sent. No doubt I have many close friends year in and year out but she differs from them all. She's Angela. She's God-gifted and she's a great blessing to every friend of hers. Those who knows her will agree with what I've said.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

"It is not easy to find a true friend in one's life. I could admit that I haven't really found one true friend that I could turn to and will be there for me all the time throughout my ups and downs and I'm already in my 50s now. True friends are God-gifted and I'm glad that you both have found one. Keep it, appreciate it" (Dr Goon, 2003)

I remembered these were what Dr Goon told us, very randomly during a farewell dinner for the Bethany folks on Dec 2003. He doesn't even really know us but yet, he was led to tell us that.

Angel, despite the long-distance friendship I appreciate your companion, all you've done and your genuine friendship. Seriously. Thanks. Love you, Darling!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

People, appreciate people around you. They might not show it but they are truly for you, protecting and loving you as a friend.

Be blessed, be encouraged and feel loved. Till then, signing OFF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah....yuan ding cut hair d! So gaya la!

aehknum said...

LOL. Hardly have yiwei's pic here..

her hair also short dy.. for quite some time dy..

can say this gang everyone got short hair. tammy also. except ah sian...

ivan's gf (cheryl) even regarded this gang as the "tomboy" gangs.. lol. since everyone is so ganas. LOL.