Friday, June 29, 2007

McD



I was on MSN with Benjamin last nite, as usual. Suddenly he asked me to go McD with him. I said okay since I kinda miss the fries there. Used to have them when I studied last time. He picked me up and we went to the one behind my house, the
Andalas branch.

Guess what?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Even this branch has changed to 24 hours starting TODAY. Whoa. Unexpected but yeah. Used to be those in KL, then Subang and Sunway.. and now, Klang!

So, if you're tired of mamak food and you're hungry in the middle of the night, and IF you can go out.. can count on McD!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
My habit in McD. I always do this when am there and I don't take sauces

I don't know why I'm always happy in McD. Even without the happy meals. I'm loving it'. Enjoy.
Till then, signing OFF

2 comments:

Friend of God said...

that article about phua chu kang was really inspiring...i was blessed

aehknum said...

hey michael, yeah. Its not a norm for me to read the newspaper etc but this one somehow lifted something in me, yea FAITH. I began to trust Him even more for all sort of stuff.

Glad you're blessed =)