Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sun

Today MGS Klang finally had their Canteen Day after 7 years of fasting-and-think-over should or should not have another Canteen Day after those fights. MGS had their last Canteen Day when I was in form 2.

As a(n) faithful *cough* ex-student, I went. Around 11am. And..

I had sunburnt!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Maybe it's not so noticable in this picture. It's around my forehead, my nose and both cheeks. And they're red. Went for youth after that and people noticed them too.

Edit: Not face only. Both arms and feet also (wore tee and short pants, smart laa)

Didn't know that it was that bad till Mun Sheung noticed an "invisible" slippar on my foot. Right, the two-tones shades on both my feet. I just felt in burning and hot, didn't know I was baked.

Well, at least it wasn't as bad as the "baked" condition I had 3 years ago in National Service.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Sher Ri and I. My family, Sher Ri's family, Ekjing's family, Sharon and Jolene Teoh's family; all came to visit me and witnessed my commanding during the launching of NS. Whoa, am so famous! Just kidding. Special thanks to you all who came


It was my first weekend there where the Prime Minister, Dato' Seri Abdullah Badawi launched the National Service in my campsite. It was in Malaysia's history. I am proud to be there!

I was badly burnt, I know. According to sis, I looked as though I just came out from rescuing the fire as a fire fighter. Even the uniform is similar, except for the colour.

Despite all these, I still love the sun. Don't get me wrong. This doesn't mean I'll sit on the field sunbathing in the middle of the hot afternoon. Unlike someone.. (I wonder who).

Anyway, sun is here to keep us warm. Good to have them and I feel blessed and appreciate the sun even more especially when am stucked in the freezing-cold-Monash Library or when am sick. All thanks to God's wonderful creation. I really admire Him.

Good day to you all! =) God bless.

Till then, signing OFF.

0 comments: