Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Mun Sheung In Bloggers


What in the world that even Mun Sheung starts blogging? I remember having this as my personal message once and everyone started asking for her blog's URL from me. Famous gilerr..

She added me in MSN several months ago but of course, I blocked her laa.. As you should have expected.

It was once when I was online and I ter-saw her personal message stating, "Have anyone of you read my blog?" and i went,
"omg! she really started blogging" and so I unblocked her FOR THAT MOMENT and asked for her blog's URL. She gave me.. and when I read, I laughed my lungs out. FYI, I was in the library at that time. I just couldn't help it.

So, to those who is bored now and wanting something to laugh and to cheer you, you can click here. By the way, there is only one entry in it and please bear with her innocence and her au-ta (lousy) english okay. Don't say I didn't warn you. She's just frank.

Oh btw, she claimed that msn space is lousy, so she has upgraded her blog to blogspot.com. Gosh, what in the world right?

Have a good laugh, enjoy and be blessed.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Till then, signing OFF.

9 comments:

nilimpa said...

haha.. so cute la your sister

Ern said...

Hey.. her blog is reali funny larr.. hehehe.. whre's the bogspot one? =D yar, had a good laugh.. how old is she btw? Sound so young ny, but blogging already! So advanced lar.. Hahaha..

aehknum said...

yoongkang:
yea, she is. I can laugh again and again even when I read it now. So bodoh! hahaha!

btw, you understood her "story" there??

isaac:
Glad you had a good laugh! blogspot? stil under construction. I don't know what she wants to do with it la.. not like she knows how to deal with it, but she said she wants her template to be like mine.. said mine very nice. Bengang aku coz doubt she's even familiar with the easier-user-friendly new blogger.. takkan I wanna teach her the html code all? I'm gonna vomit blood la. ahha!

She looks small and kiddy (like the pic), she's only 11 years old. Young to start blogging but then again, the english level for a primary five kid should not be like this. Tsk tsk. I'm ashamed too. LOL.

Anne said...

ROFL mun k...mun sheung's blog SO funny laa hahahaha!!! but i din reli understand her story oso LOL. and waloww debbie and kerri oso got blog now!FUYOH kids these days. XD

Anonymous said...

lol.. that's the funniest blog i've ever read! haha.. typical mun sheung.. =)

-babe-

aehknum said...

li anne:
LOL! that's why!! KIDS THESE DAYS~ tsk tsk.

Debbie and Kerri also got?! serious?! Haha!! They didnt tell me! But I know they read this blog one la. LOL. Cekap weyy they all!


babe:
So long didnt hear from you!! Hilang mana?! Typical Mun Sheung? As you should know. LAWL. Mun Sheung learnt from you one la! bluek

Anonymous said...

hahaha... so cute!!!

princess jolyn said...

oh my goodness...yes, kids these days..hahaha..it was hilarious ler..laughed till my eyes wanna water dy..hahahah

aehknum said...

mayc and jolyn:

they're all jokers la! ROFL. I can laugh again and again when I read that entry. The actual scenario isn't funny, its just her english and straightforwarness. My stomach can cramp reading them..