Thursday, March 1, 2007

Incomplete CNY?




Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jean Nee with her modal


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Green label whisky + coke

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Yuan Ding helping herself with some


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketYik Wooi already drunk.. really red, not reflection from her baju!!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and me.. lazing relaxing there while the rest stress whether wanna risk to take another card for blackjack or not. tsk tsk. play game also gotta need brain waves.



"You don't want to drink, don't want to gamble.. so not like chinese new year! What do you do during CNY ah?" Yuan Ding asked me this question before we leave Jean Nee's place.

"She just lie down there and watch tv lor.." Jason answered Yuan Ding on my behalf. What a brilliant question and answer I would say.

Hhhmm.. so is CNY all about drinking liquor and gambling in order to feel the mood and to be merry?? I too had fun there, just by helping myself with some Coca-cola watching them play once a while, taking pictures and watched "Who Am I?" which was on RTM 2 at that time.

When compared to people like Jean Nee, Yik Wooi, Yuan Ding, Tammy, Ah Sian, Jason and May Jean, of course I was a little "weirder" compared to them since I didn't join the fun but I'm proud to differ from them. I'm proud to be firm with my stand in Christ.

Don't take me wrongly, I'm NOT against gambling and drinking, I won't discriminate those who does because everyone has their own ways. Some did asked why I didn't join them play.. and before I could utter my reason, someone (either Ah Sian or Yik Wooi) will answer for me "It's her principle!". I'm glad they didn't discriminate me and be so understanding. Xie Xie ni, Ah Sian!! Xie xie ni, Yi Wei!!

That person who utters this has 100 marks for it, its true!! It's not so much of losing the money, its more of the stand for NO COMPROMISING in my life. That's why I don't even play eventhough its only 10 cents (like May Jean.. and then the rest). So, does this mean it's an incomplete CNY? =) Readers, do let me know your view.

Oh btw, I just joined Sue-Li's gang, gotta wear specs in lectures or in front of my lappy.. have astigs.. but don't worry, I still have a perfect eye-sight. Yuan Ding commented that I looked funny with this spec, what do you think? I felt I look more nerdy.. hhmm.. do tell me ya!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Be encouraged, be blessed and feel loved. Till then, signing OFF


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg i really looked like choi san yeh...hahahha - jean -

aehknum said...

yes jean!! you're a "yo chien ren!!!" paraphasing from May Jean and Yik Wooi's comment for you (Lee and Ng, 2007).

nilimpa said...

eh i think you look okay with specs.

Anonymous said...

look smart with specs =)

aehknum said...

yoong kang and jean: thanks!!! xie xie ni men!! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

mun k with specs reminds me of alvin lol :p

aehknum said...

anne: what!? ALVIN?! hahaha!! we have lotsa similarities in interest and liking wise.. but NOT LOOKS..

Anonymous said...

yeah reminds me of alvin also!

aehknum said...

fangyi: goodness!! where got like alvin la!

princess jolyn said...

got..got slight resemblance..lol. yeah, keep standing firm for Christ..NO COMPROMISES yeah!=)

aehknum said...

princess jolyn: yes yes!! NO COMPROMISE!! I'm sure you guys are firm with this too!! There are always lotsa temptations in college/uni life, better be well grounded!!