Sunday, March 25, 2007



Have you ever wonder why God created sports? I know some would say, "No, God didn't create sports. According to the bible, He created the birds in the sky, the animals on the land and all the plants and finally, He created Adam and Eve." Right. Fine, He created the man who invented this game! So, have you ever wondered why He created the man who was then inspired to invent this game? LOL.

I think He did that for a good reason since He always wants the BEST for us in everything. In this world, its NOT all about good grades!! We need sports! We need to relax and at the same time, give some push for our hearts! I'm sure our cardiac muscles need to be charged and "serviced" (like cars) at times, to keep its function at optimum level. grins.

I picked up this game 2 weeks ago, had 3 lessons already so far..and I'm lovin' it!! Thank God for blessing me with new friends, a good friend like Cheryl Tsan! She's my one-year senior and she's coaching me for tennis. Thank God for her!

Readers, trust me, try and you'll love the satisfying feeling of giving your heart some pumps. And that includes you, AMELIA! This does not only limit to tennis, any sports will do you good. They are here for good reason. Only-studying life is so unhealthy, just like what I did for the past 3 years. Pray that it's not gonna be some warm warm chicken shit thingy for me AGAIN. grins

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cheryl - my tennis coach

Be encouraged, be blessed and feel loved. Till then, signing OFF.


0 comments: